Morlu incinerator > CHAMPION

hi,
whether this mob has been withdrawn from the game. Despite all the attempts at sc, hc, with various classes, in the campaign and in the adventure, I didn’t find this mob in locations where it should be (A4 silver spire 1-2). I think a total of over 100 attempts in the Act 4 in silver spire 1-2 and even first fragment, location “the lower land of cursed fate”
Small edition: right now i found Ebenezer Samuel which I consider to be the most unique mob in the game. And I started farming both mobs at the same time. Champion Morlu incinerator is the last mob I have not met.

When you engage a mob, look in the chat…

1. Mob’s name in chat is blue = Mob is a champion
  2. Mob’s name in chat is yellow = Mob is a rare
  3. Mob’s name in chat is gold = Mob is a unique

In every previous report of a bug with the achievements for finding champions / rares, the issue has been the player looking for the wrong colour of mob, i.e. killing champions when they should be killing rares, or vice versa.

When you’re hunting for these, make sure to have Nemesis bracers equipped or in the Cube so that when you click pylons / shrines on the maps, you have the possibility of the spawned pack being the mob type / colour you wanted.

Not a bug.

1 Like

Meteor thx:)
I know it all You just say.
I checked ppl with fresh acc (like 1-2-3 season) - any one of them dont have only this one. Blue champion morlu incinrator. I seen many normal, i seen yellow and many times i seen unique - but no blue in game. Like i wtrie before i find faster Ebenezer Samuel - for my most unique mob maybe after Princes:P
With nemesis i can spawn only yellow:P So this not solwe problem, coz no BLUE in game:P For me CHAMPION type mob cant be more rare and unique than UNIQUE type mob. And now is like that.

Which Server are you playing on?

I have all Uniques on all Servers, and all yellows and all Blues on all servers EXCEPT for Morlu Incinerators on Asia Server.

I have made at least 250 dedicated runs on the Asia server after playing there for several years, but have not seen them yet. I have done the same as you by checking in adventure and campaign, but they just will not spawn for me on the Asia server.

Not sure if it is a bug or if they are just super rare, but you are not alone.

EU servers, champion cant be so rare, something is wrong with this mob. Maybe is removed from game? i remember that type mob was very dangerous for HC players. I have too all other mobs, rare and unique - need just this one. But if its removed he need be removed from ahievements option too imo.

I am sure they were not purposefully removed from the game, but something might be broken that prevents them from spawning.

They were in the game at some point because I have killed them on the Americas and UE Servers and got the achievements there. That is not to say that they might not ever spawn again if there is a bug somewhere.

There is no way to know for sure, unless there are lots of people reporting the same thing, but I have not seen anyone else report it yet.

I have been hunting them for 3 seasons now, and I have not seen them on the Americas server in the past year either. I know, because after having spent so much time hunting them on the Asia server, every time I am in the Silver Spire 1+2, I purposefully look for them to see if they will spawn on the Americas server as well. I have not seen them in at least a year on the Americas server either.

like i write before i check ppl with fresh accounts likie 1-2-3 season from now - anyone of them dont kill this mob. 3 seasons are to long for me to not meet with this mob in game. Maybe anyone not reporting coz not watch for it, i want do 100% again so i try kill this little bastrd but cant:D

… any “blue” support info?

Hi
after month I found the morlu incinerator at Gardens of Hope Level 3 in a mysterious chest. I read this at google reported as a bug. After 4 runs I found the chest and the morlu incinerator.
Good luck

1 Like

This is it, but it’s cursed chest and not mysterious chest, of course.