More forgotten souls, please

The forgotten soul imbalance is a significant one. At the same time, there’s a surplus of death’s breath, because that’s been pumped up two separate ways recently (visions and altar).

There’s any number of ways to address it: add them as drops from visions of enmity, replace the DB altar node with better returns from salvaging, change up the set that grants DB and have it grant souls instead, change the recipes, give a conversion recipe in the cube between DB and FS, and on and on.

Regardless, that’s the one thing lagging behind everything else at the moment, and any kind of balance would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I would like to see Blizzard adjust the amount of Forgotten Souls we get from salvaging Legendary items. Especially now that Primal items return Primordial Ashes.

Salvage Return Previously
Legendary 3 Forgotten Souls 1 Forgotten Soul
Ancient 15 Forgotten Souls 3 Forgotten Souls
Primal 55 Primordial Ashes 15 Forgotten Souls
1 Like

I support these increased rates. Although, I’m also a supporter of less overall items dropping and more mats in their place: so instead of an inventory with 25 legendary items after a run, maybe 10 drop but also 15 F.Souls drop as well throughout.