Monk's set again without defense?!

In HC I can see the validity for using the Unity ring.
In an environment where you can perpetually resurrect, I cannot.
So the new set needs…lacks…benefits from…could do with…??

As you all were.

All its missing is damage. At the moment, I comfortably clear GR 80 without coming close to dying. Fully buffed, I’m at about 1.43 billion toughness and 2.something million sheet damage. But clearing GR 80 in over 6 minutes isn’t good, and I don’t see the build having a lot of room to go higher at the moment. Needs a few more good multipliers.

FOR MORE DEFENSE
4-Piece Bonus: For each stack of Sweeping Wind your damage taken is reduced by 5%. Each enemy within Sweeping Wind increases your movement speed by 5%. Stacks up to 10 times.

start TR = increase size of SW / stop TR = norm size of SW
6-Piece Bonus: Attacking with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active will increase the size of Sweeping Wind. Sweeping Wind damage is increased by 10,000%.

even with 20k% simply not good enough

wind simply should go to swk set. done. then some buffs which were long requested to ltk, tr, uli, gen and fine. a set of this quality is not needed.

New set desperately needs DR and spirit increase buff.

1 Like

monk need a ring’s class for defence buff/damage reduction or epipahny cdr, or all set with dr 50% too.
they forced use unity ring again, but unity work only solo, useless for group gameplay.
a monk use raimnet/uliana or now this new set, has big differences to game solo or group with many problems towards the latter, it’s ridiculous!

(post deleted by author)