Monk speed farming build

Hey, i just returned to D3 after a longer break and Im currently playing a monk on hardcore for whom i need a speed farming build.

I managed to grab 6 pieces of Inna and Im quite complete here except the weapons (low quality ofc but im happy with it).

Except Inna I only know Uliana, which is definitely not a speed farming build. Is Inna already good for speed farming or what build/gear should I aim for?

Thanks!

I’d suggest collecting the new Patterns of Justice set. With Tempest Rush you’ll just plow through the enemies at great speed.

sounds good, are there good sources out there which will tell me, which skills, gear, gems etc. are favorable for this? thanks!

Here’s a guide, contains info for both pushing and speed variants:

Pattern Tempest Rush is an excellent speed farming plus it can equip Sage set for extra DB’s. LoD WoL is also an excellent speed farming build. Sunwuko WoL is probably the best key farming build in the game. You can keep Cain’s helm and boots and Kyoshiro’s Blade in you stash and equip In-Geom and VW (season 22 you get all 4 weapons). Once the RG spawns, swap in Kyoshiro’s for In-Geom and put on Cain’s helm and boots for the extra key drops.

1 Like

hey, thanks for the recommendations!

Since i already had some WOL gear i started with SWK WOL, which is really fast, but also dangerous on HC if you miss to keep up your sand storm. so i also continued building an inna monk, which is more resilient than SWK.

Is pattern tempest rush better than SWK tempest rush? looking at the leader boards it seems like SWK is stronger (but maybe not faster?).

now i need to figure out some details about those builds, i plan to run at least inna, SWK WOL and either pattern tempest or SWK tempest. uliana is fun so i collect some gear but i dont play it right now.

Absolute best speed build is the lon/lod wol monk. You can wear gold gem/belt/ring and you are invictable on t16. Its ultra fast and deals the amount of dmg you need on t16. PoJ TR or swk wol are easier to equip but you are tight to the set. with lon you get all you need. I prefer the lon variant over lod on t16. With ingoem you get permanent epi, you can wear these shrine hands with 10 minutes shrinebuff and also leve shoulders for more toughness if this is your fear. Even the 2nd life amulett on hc is possible - but squirts is faster :wink: