Monk nature character

From my understanding of monk nature is to be healthy with life as possible and to use close combat abilities with holy. To insure living through trails one have to make sure every gear is made up with life. To maximize holy damage I’m unsure for where part of the body that might be other than the cube, weapon, and chest? This is my first heavy time playing monk and I believe I’m the right track. Upon my time with the monk I made her tanky and as of right now profiles can’t be seen due to work on site.

and the truth in d3 is that monk is most squishy of all classes. the dmg delt is lowest and his only point of being there (from other classes point of view) is healing which is pretty disappointing.
to handel that almost all people pushing solo grift with a monk hold health to lowest possible, use a ranged (fite) attack and hope for a good map/mob combo. once gotten to para 6k+ they are able to use the generator build which is playable as you say except the health point.

so what i did is to make some suggestions to improve monks gameplay a lot here

and here

with those suggestions + a bit ironing out you would be able to play that style you describe as uliana monk: there you group mobs, do a hand on them, focus on your sss attack and booom.
also another really fun build is the ltk, where you go all in a group of mobs and group them as near as possible to you and then kick them till they die. problem with both builds is that they do not deal dmg to compete withother classes or the wol build. and ltk needs a ring that makes it impissossible to play that build in groups: its called unity. a monk will only be a good choice for more than freaks like me if they get rid of that ring.

1 Like

Thanks for the in depth help. I didn’t realize the complexity of the Monk and never knew they were the squishy of them all. :smiley: