Monk changes we need for balance

So to get raiment to GR 140 would take over 100% power increase right?

This build should be at least 3 times stronger with 50% more damage reduce on Spirit Guards.

Welcome to bane of the stricken and 6000 paragon.

if Blizzard change the legendary effect of FD to also immunity to all CC (include wormhole) when FD is active then it will help a lot

1 Like

Today I completed the challenge “Clear 130+ in all builds”.
Everyone deserves to see how great our class is.

https://www.d3planner.com/215848153
3 Likes

And you using hf amu? Would seem best alt choice or am i wrong?

I show D3planner for every record.
I was using Necklace because of I don’t have HF. FoT is the best choice.

Wow, very impressive. I can see that you’ve done Raiment generator, Uliana, SWK TR, and LOD WoL. Any others?

No. Other builds are not enough strong and well-known.

I was creeping on your profile, is LoD TR actually a thing?

No, I just equiped 1 more monk to keep monk’s stuff.

innas mantra build should get more buff causecant stay alive more then gr 100 and other builds shopuld be more playable Dashing strike build innas mantra build and more please listen us we are bored to play one build systems…

re: Madstone
1: With Madstone equipped, what EP is applied with SSS? unruned? or equipped?
2: Is it obsolete with Gungdo Bracer?

I got past a 126 with a hellfire amulet in seasonal. I can’t get a proper flavor so I took a non ancient hellfire that had a trifecta. Cold, CHD, CHC and it allowed me to pass. As you say flavor is a crutch.

Madstone applies the unruned EP if you don’t have it equipped on your skill bar ( same goes for Uliana 2 piece). Gungdo Gear is superior to Madstone, Madstone EP’s do not take advantage of Area Damage and it applies one EP per SSS hit. In a dense pack Gungdo Gear can apply EP to way more targets than Madstone plus you can snapshot Mythic Rythym and Area Damage to the Gungdo Gear applied EP’s. Madstone is generally only used for Uliana speed farming since it saves you the time that a triple generator attack to apply EP would use or it saves you from manually applying EP.

2 Likes

Just for fun, I collected the pieces for Uliana last night and I was so disappointed!
It was so WEAK!

OK maybe I can use that for T16 rift key farming… SO LAME!
hours later
Even at T16, it is so pathetic!
I was like playing Tal Rasha needing to cast a series of skills to get it all up:
1st keep attacking with primary skills until EP is applied
2nd then cyclone strike to gather them all (optional)
3rd then and only then do I SSS
takes about 3-4 seconds to kill a pack or a single target. At the thick of things, I could barely do that sequence perfectly.

I would like to see this set

2pc every third hit from a primary skill autocasts Cyclone Strike and applies EP to all affected monsters

I would love to see LTK buffed (it is probably my favorite build in the game). I prefer it to not be a super fast resource burning skill like it became with the Flying Dragon, just spending resources in a second, replenishing it, etc. I would prefer a different playstyle with fewer “kicks” but more dps per kick. That would be more enjoyable and not require crazy RCR and CDR. However, I don’t believe that the buffs in this proposal are viable. Similar to what I posted in the DH post on requested buffs:

I don’t foresee Blizz buffing any individual items (e.g., Scarbringer) into the thousands. This will become too powerful in the early game (leveling to 70). For most of us, the endgame is what it is all about. However, Blizz still has to be concerned with the entire player base. It is probably more likely to be implemented if you incorporate another item to multiplicatively get to those numbers. Combos of items providing power is one thing (e.g., sets). Individual items is another.

Sorry, I don’t have any specific suggestions on how to make this more viable. I would love to see those more familiar with the various mechanics address this to make LTK a thing again. Thanks!

I would prefer it to be something different, with LTK you feel like a GenMonk. In the next buf, they should focus on the last rune of LTK, in addition, they could multiply the effect of this rune so that, in addition to RabidStrike we have a lightning rain effect. It would be a long / medium distance build with an effect very different from all others.

I don’t think that Blizzard will rebalance runes. All they can do now is buff sets and items.

1 Like

Blizz does not change runes. The items that must modify the skills.