Monk changes we need for balance

This snapshot is not hard as SP snapshot. And this snapshot can be done only manually.

2 Likes

Hi monk, would like to look at your clear 140

https://www.d3planner.com/436843989

Gz my friend.

1 Like

130 done with sub 3 k para

Only if this guy had more paragon :slight_smile:

https://www.d3planner.com/884373204
2 Likes

Which difference between crimson raiment and standart raiment do you see?

1 Like

Crimson raiment much more effective than standard raiment.

1. You can have full spirit all time because of you use breath of haven all time but not only on cold
  2. Every affix with RCR or CDR will give you more damage reduce or increase but not only helps to keep spirit
  3. More mobility, comfort and natural playstyle

But crimson usually does not match to rainment since you have 0 cdr, 0 rcr on that build. A perma epi buff would be a good thing, that and some slight changes as no fd proc but 2x aps and more def and so on. Rainment should not be played with cc

CC works very well with Raiment. Perma Epif really won’t have it, but it’ll be pretty close to that if you can maximize your entire CDR.

The setup with the most potential will be with CDR and RCR just on the shoulders, but even so, CC will do a great deal to help with your final damage and tougness.

Usually you stack up ias, cc, cd and ad, you need at least once loh. There is no room for cdr. If you play unbuffed <2.2 aps you are not effective. There needs to be a possibility to get def up but there is not. Btw i also tested cc r6 and yes it was easier to play but the other way feels better to go higher but i have not enough paragon, at least 3k missing.

I play with 1.98 AS without any buff. It achieves 5APS with all buffs, so more than that is unnecessary. As I said, BIS is just CDR and RCR on shoulders for the build without Epiphany. If you are going to use epiphany, BIS is CDR on weapons, you can also add CDR on rings, they don’t need AS.

But you also lose some dmg with wh and deepdigger, right? I mean it seems ok because def is the problem. But for going as high as possible? I played with 2.17 aps and i am good with my spirit reg and also the reg by loh gets higher and striken stacks go up pretty fast.

but yes i also tested cc r6 and it was tougher so i do not say its wrong

1 Like

No, there is no loss of dmg. As I said, with 1.98 you will reach the 5aps cap, more attack speed on your gear will not make any difference to your DPS.You may not be using the correct rotation for this build, it is impossible to have resource generation issues when FD is active. But one of the challenges of this build is getting FD to be activated on time.

As you say, I had some trouble during non FD times. During FD dmg and reg and spiritreg are fine. What always makes me call for FD has no proc but a flat 2x aps. For LtK build e.g. theoretically FD is up all time but in practical usage you will have times without it because of lags.

1 Like

agree with the raiment change. The build is so pathetic atm. Feels weak even on t16

https://www.d3planner.com/388105411
2 Likes

Very good.
What is your strategy for maintaining the FD proc?

There is the opinion that to proc FD you need to change your spot at least 2 times. 1st I go forward to aggro mobs, next I come back, start hitting and use cyclone strike to gather mobs.
This build should be based on CoE rotations.

1 Like