Monk 1-70 Skills

Hi guys, planning on running monk in S24 as it is my least played class.

Is there a link to good skills to use for the 1-70 grind? I usually like to do Temple of the First Born as it seems to be the fastest method for me as a solo player.

Thanks

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-leveling-build-guide

I actually tried this. The crudest boots usually drops, but still it’s a gamble. The problem is you need to get to LVL 22 to use them, then LVL27 to get the freezing water mystic ally. If you get the crudest boots you can go for the pants to help you lvl up.

1 Like

Gungdo Gear is also a good place to dump shards if you get an early Crudest Boots. Exploding Palm starts at level 13 and I believe you can equip them at 16. Pinto’s Pride and Cesar’s Memento are also in the pool and any of the 3 would be useful in the 1 to 70 journey. Pinto’s would be especially good if you get a Torch via your rare weapon upgrade.

got crudest boots as my first shards legendary this season and i gotta say after i unlocked the water rune it was nuts.
The daibo upgrade was Inna’s wich gave another 110 damage increase at lvl 70. With just these two and random yellows i was running t8 easy once i hit 60