Modest QoL for DMO

I’ve had a lot of fun playing Delsere’s this season. The Arcane Orb setup works pretty well and the only real problem I’ve had is dealing with mobs at cursed chests. There is no way to reliably get all the monsters inside time bubbles. There’s always some just outside and when you cast another time bubble the next group is outside. Again. Super frustrating. My proposed solution is simple… if you have 2 (3?) or more time bubbles active then every target gets the damage boost. Regardless of if they’re inside/outside a bubble. This still requires the set theme of using skills to quickly reset slow time yet doesn’t overly punish players with silly monster mechanics.

Oh, and the standard gripe… can we please, PLEASE, get Electrocute to work with the set?

Delsere’s Magnum Opus (2-piece bonus): Casting Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade, Electrocute, Meteor, or Arcane Torrent also casts Slow Time at a target. This effect will not trigger if the target is already inside a Slow Time bubble.

A lot is not known about it for certain, but I would say there is a good chance the field will be covered in ST.

1 Like

I had forgotten about my QoL request for DMO from early May. Seems like they heard myself and other DMO players and decided to really improve the set. I know what I’m going to be doing with the PTR. Primus + Twisted and new mechanics has me wishing it was Tuesday already.

1 Like

I am cursing myself. I forgot to look at the date on the post. With all the talk about set changes, I didnt even think it could be an old post.

The changes look extremely nice. It is the set I plan on trying out the most.

I think that is all of us.