MOB**density** PS4!

MOBdensity in greather rifts is to LOW especially when you doing solo pushing. I fished around 3000+ keys allready to get a decent map and when you try a playable map it allways have low density with the worst mob type in game, second map allways rotate into stupid unplayable maps like barracks, caves and all the other stupid stuff nobody want to play. its so bad overall its not fun anymore. walking most of the times like 20 sec around without finding a mob type to keep te progresss running… its goes from low to nothing… basicly your only wasting your time in this game… for farming rift keys, fishing maps !!! or you must enjoy the whole season running 134-139 speedruns. or other low stuff. but pushing … ITS SH!T like 85/90% is BAD… wrote it all down to see the numbers how bad it basicly is all the time.

and then im not even talking about the bountys and the change to get something desent on reforge from the cube… most of the time only crap items with the most sh*t rolls on it.

blizzard do you care about console players ???
when you going to polish the ps4 platform a bit.
knowing that we also have to wait for years on diablo 4 you can do something back for the money you allready collected from all the players.

COZ ITS ABOUT TIME TO FIX THINGS ASAP !!!

damn its really bad season after season !!!

1 Like

Mob density has always been on the low side on console. I’m suprised you didnt mention anything about nephalem glory…

As far as the devs actually caring enough about console to even read your post, to my knowledge, we havent had a single blue post in the console forums since they updated the forums.

Its like we have freckles, red hair, and were born out of wedlock or something…

2 Likes

Seriously…if Covid wasn’t a thing I would drive to blizzard and complained. They’re less than an hour from me…but this whole covid thing and California being super uptight I know I’d get arrested on some bull…

1 Like

How much Paragon you have, when you already fished 3000+ keys. I think density isn’t the major problem. NG is our biggest issue when pushing solo.

This is your 1st post with this profile and only ranting. Why you farmed so much keys, when you dislike the game? No-one speedruns 134-139.

Stop wasting time on a PoS game.

1 Like