Missing Stash Tabs

After completing all objectives from Season 25, I did not receive an extra stash tab in my non-seasonal stash. I’m currently at 11 tabs, but I should be at 13 now as this issue happened with the season before last and I did not get round to reporting it. What can I do?

Do you have the necro DLC? If not, your maximum is 11 tabs. The DLC itself adds 2 tabs, increasing the total cap to 13.

Note that you can earn maximum of 5 tabs through seasons. If you’ve already that during previous seasons, you are at the max.

1 Like

Hello all,

Yes, he does : Charida#2780 - Community - Diablo III

The stash tab is added immediately, and in all modes, when you complete Conqueror, not when you complete Guardian.

In your profile, take a screenshot showing that you reached Conqueror or Guardian in a Season… starting at Season 5. Take a screenshot of your stash tab #11, showing that you have purchased all the available stash tabs.

Post the screenshots here… To post a screenshot, you must:

  • first upload the screenshot to a picture hosting website, such as https://imgur.com/ or https://imgbb.com/;
  • put the link your screenshot directly in your post between 2 lines of 4 tildes (~)… as in:
~~~~
season 25 : https://i.imgur.com/X5usE3k.jpg
season 24 : https://i.imgur.com/TrQoCt9.jpg

etc...

tab #11 : https://i.imgur.com/bobLof0.jpg
~~~~

In other words, you need to provide evidence to Blizzard that you’ve reached the Conqueror level in 5 seasons & that you’ve purchased all the available tabs in your stash. That’s all that you, as a player, can do – the rest is up to Blizzard.

3 Likes

Do the Seasonal tabs only appear after you’ve completed all seasonal objectives for 5 seasons? Or do you get 1 tab when you complete one of those 5 seasons?

@Boubou - I will try to get those pictures and post them here, hopefully that’ll work

Maximum Stash Tabs…

How to Obtain Number of Stash tabs granted
Diablo 3 4 (1 granted immediately, 3 bought with gold)
Reaper of Souls 2 (bought with gold)
Necromancer DLC 2 (granted immediately)
Seasonal Conqueror 5 (1 per season, takes a total of 5 seasons)

Each extra stash tab is granted immediately on obtaining Conqueror in a season.
Unlocking all five tabs obtainable in this fashion takes five seasons.

Also, remember that completing all the individual tasks in the Conqueror chapter isn’t enough. In order to get the Conqueror rewards, you have to have completed all the previous chapters prior to Conqueror too, i.e.

To earn rewards from You must also have completed
Chapter II Chapter I
Chapter III Chapter I, II
Chapter IV Chapter I, II, III
Slayer Chapter I, II, III, IV
Champion Chapter I, II, III, IV, Slayer
Destroyer Chapter I, II, III, IV, Slayer, Champion
Conqueror Chapter I, II, III, IV, Slayer, Champion, Destroyer
Guardian Chapter I, II, III, IV, Slayer, Champion, Destroyer, Conqueror
2 Likes

It seems that I have made a miscalculation. I honestly thought I had completed the 5 Seasonal Conquerors already. Checking back in my profile, I only did so for seasons 22, 24 and 25. So with Reaper of Souls, the Necromancer pack, ánd 3 completed seasons, I should have 11 tabs right now - am I correct?

I am so sorry for the miscalculation on my part if the above is correct - I’m grateful for the help and information you guys gave me. I could, by the way, not add the links to the images on Imgur - my account is ellispaas, if you would want to look them up…

2 Likes

Yes, you are.

1 Like

You could, but they wouldn’t be clickable / embedded…

First, upload your image to a free image-hosting site such as imgur.

Copy the URL of your image to the clipboard and paste it into your forum post

Highlight the URL in your post

Click the </> button in the editor

This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text

The result will be a properly formatted URL (although not clickable) that others can copy / paste like this…

http://www.thisisntarealurl.com

2 Likes

Ah! I did not change it into pre-formatted text - let’s see if that works now…

All stash tabs: https://imgur.com/tZ2Uw0r
Season 22: https://imgur.com/WKoySTT
Season 24: https://imgur.com/o25eLNH
Season 25: https://imgur.com/Tr8oCsZ

1 Like

Embedding those for you…




Anyway, we got to the bottom of this already, i.e. you need to get Conqueror in another two seasons to unlock the remaining tabs. Well, Season 26 starts on Friday so you can get one of them in a couple of weeks. Good luck.

1 Like

Well done !! you can post all kind of links that way… links to screenshots of course, but also links to articles or reviews outside of the Blizzard web domain which you found interesting or helpful.

… and this applies to not only the D3 forums, but all the forums for all the Blizzard games.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

Thanks for the help, guys - really appreciated! Sorry for the delayed reply, been a bit busy and véry tired these past days.

Season start’s been promising - first 4 chapters completed within 24 hours, so now onwards to Conqueror! I’m sure I’ll make it. Good luck to all of you participating

1 Like