Missing Seasonal Game and Achievement Data

I’ve just started playing this season yesterday everything went as usual at the start of a new season. Today, I went to look at my seasonal and game achievements and everything’s missing. All the boxes of where the achievements that I’ve made in the last two days is missing all the achievements that I have yet to make are gone. Everything for this season and game has this message: [PH] This text should be replaced with game data. I’ve been to every part of the forums new and old and there’s nothing in there suggesting of a possible fix for this.

Also having this issue.

Bug Report forum. First sticky: Player List of Known Issues. Number one has a workaraound.

I’d post a link but I’m not allowed and I’m not going to go to the trouble of pasting an embedded text if Blizzard is too lazy to fix the forum.

2 Likes

You can use this link (same post that I ported from old forum):

1 Like

Thanks Maskraider, that worked like a charm. Got everything back where they should be.

1 Like

I had this problem earlier and nothing on the link above helped. What solved it in my case was using VPN/Proxy.

It looks to me that my normal internet connection had some problems getting the achievement data with its default route, so using VPN changed the route and solved it. This rarely happen to me but it has happened before with other games, with similar solution.

This is on one of the top google search results, so just wanna add my solution here in case someone is looking. Because I didn’t see anyone mentioning this anywhere.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.