Missing Portrait Frame & Pet after Season 21 completion

I recently completed Season 21. The last 2 items of Hadrig’s Gift were deposited, but the Portrait Frame and the associated Pet for Season 21 are not in my Collections. How can I get this resolved?

You get 3 Haedrig’s Gifts for completing Chapters 1 through 4.

You get Transmogs, Seasonal Portrait Frames and Cosmetic Pet when you complete Chapter 4. (Provided you also complete Chapters 1 through 3).

You continue getting Seasonal Portrait Frames for completing the Slayer, Champion, Destroyer, Conqueror and Guardian Chapters.

You get the Industrial Portrait Frame and the Stupendous Contraption Cosmetic Pet for completing the Guardian Chapter.

2 Likes

I completed Chapter 4. I have started the Slayer challenge. I did not receive the Portrait Frame or the Season 21 pet. That is why I posted here.

Did you also complete chapters 1-3?

There are 2 frames, and 2 pets. Which ones are you talking about? Try to be more specific.

In your first post you said you completed the season Journey, which implies that you completed all chapters including Guardian. That is what completing Season 21 means.

In your last post, you said you are still working on Slayer, which means that you have not completed Season 21.

Did you read Perusoe’s post above? He told you what you need to do to receive both pets and portraits.

Can you be more specific? Exactly which chapters have you completed? Which pet and which portrait are you referring to?

Complete chapters 1,2,3,4, and you get 1 pet, 1 xmog, and one portrait. Complete all 9 chapters to get the other pet and other portrait.

I completed Chapters 1,2,3,4. I got Hadrig’s Gift, but NOT the Portrait or the Pet. Which I have received in the previous 18 or so Seasons I have completed.

The pet and portrait are a repeat from season 9, so if you completed season 9, then you already have them. A dupicate would be pointless.

It would seem that Season 9 is one of them that I didn’t do because I don’t have the portrait or pet.

Go to your profile, and under seasons, click season 9, and take a screenshot showing the highest chapter that you completed.

Then take another screenshot for season 21 showing the same info.

As below:
https://i.imgur.com/UOkCmvc.png
https://i.imgur.com/UCgah09.png

When pasting your link, select the link, and click the </> button to format it.

OK…thanks. I found my mistake. I was expecting the Guardian challenge portrait and pet. Season 7 is one I hadn’t done, but 9 was completed. Appreciate the discussion.