Missing legendary gem

I can’t find one of my legendary gems in my inventory. It is still available for upgrades after finishing a rift. I only have one character and have never used followers. I am playing on the Nintendo switch, so the inventory page suggestion for pc players is of no help.

Any suggestions for figuring out where the gem could be? Any level requirements that would keep me from seeing it?

If you complete a GR successfully (any level), does Urshi offer to upgrade it? If not, then you don’t have it.

If so, then it is somewhere - in a piece of gear, perhaps, placed in your inventory as opposed to being “loose.”

Well, the PC suggestion is…

…but, even if the inventory pages section isn’t relevant on console, the underlying principle is, i.e. if Urshi offers to upgrade it, it’s in one of these locations…

1. Your hero’s inventory
  2. Socketed in your hero’s gear (i.e. rings / amulet)
  3. Socketed in your follower’s gear (i.e. rings / amulet)
  4. In your Stash (either in its own slot, or in a ring / amulet)

Does the console version of the Stash have a filter box like PC where you can type the name of an item to highlight it in there?

You could try going to the gem artisan’s remove tab. It might show you it is socketed in an item and which type of item to help you checking stash/inventory/each of your followers.

1 Like