Missing Heroes and Progress

Hi i just logging a Diablo III Reaper of soul after long time and i dont have any of my charakters or progres, i alredy check a regions in battlenet app and in game setings nothink work, also i buy Reaper of Souls long time ago but it looks like i can play only starter edition. Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

It sounds like your account is linked to a different email address than the one you are currently using.
If you cannot remember, the Account Support team can help.

1 Like

Spot on! I checked out the account and it doesn’t appear to ever had Diablo 3 licenses. If you ever used other email addresses try logging into them on Battle.net. To contact support for help locating it, click here.

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I haven’t played in a year or two and now everything’s gone. I changed the email address for the account not too long ago so that might be relevant. Also within the Blizzard app. Diablo 3 is showing up as the Starter Edition. Any help would be appreciated

Just a thought: Try using the old email, otherwise use the support link listed above.