Missing characters

Meanwhile my battletag was changed from Blizzard Mayfil#2190, to Battle.net Meyfil#21512. I bought and played Diablo III from Day1 and i had a full list of characters all full cap level (My Demon Hunter was 500 Paragon Level). Today i downloaded it again after 2 years ago and there isn’t NOTHING. I lost EVERYTHING, i bought the first expansion for the crusade and it tells me to update. WTF

Hi,

Perhaps your Mayfil#2190 account got hacked ?

Perhaps it was under a different e-mail ??

In both case, you will need to contact Blizzard and see if they can find your old account. The sooner you contact them, the sooner you can play again.

Use this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/979/solution
and click on the “Contact Us” button to start the process.

Good luck with this.

P.S. : There are reports that tickets are taking a long time before they are replied to… so you may have to be patient. It looks like there are a lot of tickets in the system.

I don’t think hacked. Same Email. This happen when I paired my Playstation account with Battle.net account for Diablo 4 StressTest

Thank you for replying.

The fact that this is for Diablo IV explains a lot… like your Diablo III web profile being empty (this forum is for Diablo III, not Diablo IV).

You will want to take a look at this Support Note:

Contact Customer Support (use the link provided in the Support note) if you can’t find your Battle.Net account.

Also, for future reference, please use the Diablo IV forums for anything related to that game. As you can see from the above, posting about a Diablo IV issue on a Diablo III forum can lead to some confusion.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

Unfortunately the arguments on the Blizzard Support do not concern with my problem. I’ve already opened a support ticket, and I’m waiting.