MissCheetah (MVP) Is Amazing

I commend you on this and so many others here with similar mindsets.

It’s people whose soul is here, not even so much a mental thing that is valued.

I do want to apologize to everyone though as my good intentions only served to invite trolling behavior. Good intentions or not, I will remain respectful of all.

Don’t let the people who attempted to sully your pure intent dissuade you from expressing it. As you’ll see from most of the responses, and the likes given, a lot of us are rightly supportive of MissCheetah’s efforts.

4 Likes

White knighting in this case is supporting Blizzard and their workers even when they are not right.

It’s sad a very small amount of people on these forums are always objective when they speak. Most of the posters here aren’t driven by ideas to elevate the aRPG genre when they comment rather they simply express their personal preference or defend those of Blizzard arguing in pathetic ways.

So, yes, to sum-up: MC is great, but not objective enough.

What you think would improve an ARPG might be different, or even the complete opposite, of what I think. The only way we find out is by giving our opinions as to what would make them better for ourselves.

Not for ourselves, for the majority of players. You see, that’s something 99% of the people around here do wrong when they post - they look only from their own pov and the result is endless arguing with walls.

1 Like

If considering my enjoyment of a game before I consider other people’s enjoyment means that I’m “doing it wrong” then I guess I’m just going to keep “doing it wrong”. I don’t care how many other people love a game if I’m not having fun in it, so of course I’m going to offer opinions on what would give me, personally, the most fun.

1 Like