Mirrorball and Thorns

Silly question, does each MM from Mirrorball proc thorns?

I have been trying to test it on live, but trying that just makes me wish there was a target dummy all the more.

No. Why would it? Thorns triggers on being hit, generally. Mirrorball has no interaction with this.

Also, the heck are you testing mirrorball AND thorns for? Are you just a glutton for punishment?

Pretty much. I like trying to find odd item combos that do amusing or stupid things.

With the next season, there are two things that caught my attention and make me want to see if I can make a stupid MM build.

The first is a change to Fragment of Destiny, it sounds like it should now affect ALL primary attacks. Okay, that would be interesting combining with Mirrorball MM and other legendaries that make it attack very fast. You should be able to cover the screen in MM.

But the season bonus of an extra cube slot made me wonder what would happen if I threw thorns on it. More to the point, if all 3 MB MMs hit with full thorns damage, it might not be a bad idea.

Most likely outcome, no appreciable increase in damage, go with a different legendary.

Someone just remarked Buriza Do Kyanon works with wizard projectiles, like Frozen Orb. Maybe give that a try, it sounds interesting!

You just ruined my evening…, where if my demon hunter…, must farm new toy.