MinMax question for a savage frenzy belt

I got this belt from Adria, almost perfect, so much so that i don’t know what to reroll…
577 str
633 vit
112 all res
12% to frenzy
+12 fury
399% to frenzy

So reroll str to get close to 650 ? or 12% frenzy to get a 15% or fury to get freeze (but i don’t use azurewrath) or even reroll allres for an extra 20ish %

First thing is why wouldn’t you wan’t to take advantage of your 2 piece bonus? That is double damage. You should find an azurewrath and use it. For the rolls either str or frenzy to max. Not sure which would be a bigger dmage boost as str is very important at low pargon.

I would say the added strength will be better than the 3% frenzy damage. Strength also provides more toughness.

Rolling the belt to 15% Frenzy will give you 1.2% more damage, assuming you’re using the usual set of gear and skills.

You said you are not using AZ. Are you using EF? If so, I would either roll the Frenzy or the AllRes to max. 73 extra strength is just not a lot, even at 1.5k paragon.

If you are not using EF or AZ for some reason, then roll the secondary to freeze%.

The secondary 5.1 % Freeze is a day and night changer, when not running with Azurwrath.

I created this build mostly to play duo or groups, so it doesn’t seem too big an issue to have a freeze effect.
For the record i have a primal pig sticker and a primal oathkeeper, that’s what i use.
But i get it that soloing i should probably use azurewrath.
Quite possible that i’m going about this all wrong too.

Hey, Sigem. You should check out the stickied H90 guide in this forum. It will answer all your questions and help you optimize the build to perfection.