Middle Dampening vs GoD

Because Rend has already an AOE effect.

Actually all classes have @min. 1 set be able to clear 130, even Wizards with broken twisters.

Only why they have infinite keys to fish for OP maps. But no.1 on PS4 SC isn’t cheatin’ with SaveWizard.

No solo build is actually clearing 140 in season without using seasonal theme. But i agree, @season end they will nerf DH by 5-10 GR.

How do you think they’ll do that the set itself or the interaction with Vallas?

I’m fine with the latter cause I’ll switch to the fortress/squirts, riskier but still has solid power behind it

Minimum 1 set that can clear 130 is not multiple/several builds that can compete.

That’s true, but this kind of balancing will need readjustment of Skills and Runes too. Let’s look how D4 will work. If you would balance skill and runes, LoD would work for all classes and sets could be balanced easier.

Dh is not the only class that benefits from this. I was playing around with creating some LoD build for a monk using a combo of shard of Hate and cold attacks. I also had that hand weapon that bumps LTK significantly and notice while firing LTK into a missile dampening zone…it had the same effect as HA.It keeps doing damage as long as the attack and bad guy images collide.

It may also be the same with the DH impale with overpenetrate.

My guess would be any attack which has a piercing probability triggers this issue…Its just that HA is so blatantly obvious graphically that makes it more noted.

Yes, there are other skills, even from other classes, that will keep colliding with an enemy over and over when combined with missle dampening. The issue with HA on DH is the rune that keeps increasing the damage of the arrow everytime it pierces with no limit to the gained damage bonus. Think of it as bane of the stricken on crack.

everyone would get that benefit from Bane…with HA i believe its the devouring arrow rune which bumps damage with each pierce