Microsoft Own Blizzard!

How since microsoft owns blizzard does that mean we will have better seasons for D3? Because honestly this season was baddddd and waste of time playing. Literally 150s were being done by week 2. Hopefully since new owners that they will make seasons better now, cuz the team that is making them now, dont listen to the fans of this game. We need more gr levels, more gear for toons that dont get play alot. new builds, fix these broken toons such as the monk mystic ally build. i hope microsoft is just as awful as sony, but hopefully they do something, replace this awful blizzard team.

Deal has to be voted on by shareholders and pass government scrutiny before anything happens. June 2023 is the date it should be finalized. By then D4 will be out or coming soon. D3 will most likely get a rotation of seasonal themes that already were made and bug fixes. At best it will continue to get new seasonal themes, balance, and bug fixes. At worst just the base games with no seasonal stuffs while being available on GP.

3 Likes

Why is that baddddd?

You aren’t happy with your over 4k paragon and gr 150?

5 Likes

Bring it on.

You know how some people are they always want more, more and more.

4 Likes

Were you doing 150s?

By most of Hardcore players you mean. I haven’t done 150 with my monk. I stopped at 148 as I hate Rift fishing.

But this season was/is a blast. Far better then the rest. The point of every season should be to reach GR150 with 1 Class in Max 2 weeks, then go ahead and do the same with other alt Classes. If one plays 1 month out of 3 in a season, it means the game is going on the right path. Before this season, I barely played more then few/several days. This season I was playing almost 3 weeks …almost every day. THAT is progress.

The next season should be at least this good if they want me to play it. If they are going “back to their root”, aka just the super hardcore players will be able to reach 150, then I’ll not bother.

Lost Ark is coming so …there are other games to play.

1 Like

This is true for me and some friends too… this season was by far the longest we all played. Asuming this is true for more people, hopefuly the one dude maintaning D3 is looking at this data to plan new seaons. Something was a huge sucess this season. Let’s hope next one is good too.

2 Likes

I should’ve played Monk then at least I might’ve went as high as you did. But my barb only cleared a GR131 and since I hate fishing I am not gonna go higher.

I will wait till next season and choose the class that will give me everything that I want to be able to reach my goals for the next season. That is unless the season sucks so much that I don’t even want to play it. That has happened a few times.

If you take the easy way, yes. I didn’t see your profile yet, but I think you play Inna Monk, and play a lot in META?

(It’s not a comment against Inna Monk and META, but about the easy way :kissing_heart: )

Edit : after I looked your profile, I’m right.

Oh my, Skelos, you’ve changed…

There is enough evidence to say 2023 is the release date.

Getting a little ahead of yourself here. The deal won’t even be done until next year and that’s only if it gets approved. So chill out and take a seat.

Incorrect.

Correct. :point_up_2:

1 Like

Really? Just how awful do you want D3 to get?

[And I say that as someone who owns both company’s consoles but uses neither of their cloud services.]

It’s nice. Now GR150 isn’t just for people who bot 8000 paragon in a season and a handful of no-lifers that grind 5000 paragon in a season. I’ve played more this season than any other but one of the last 20 seasons because I have a chance.

No, 150 is more than enough.

Definitely. agree with you on this.

Working as intended, but don’t worry, if history holds, it will get nerfed into the ground next PTR cycle.