Menu bug in Adventure mode

Hi

I report something that is probably a menu bug.

When u choose the Adventure mode, it occurs sometimes that the back ground of ur player does not fit with the act where you start your game.

For exemple : the background in the menu of adventure mode can show act 2 and you can start in other act.

Is this a bug that have to be reported or is it normal ?

I do not believe this is a game bug.

In Adventure Mode, the Game Menu background is random and different from the ones you see in Campaign Mode.

Also note: The Game Menu backgrounds you see in Adventure Mode may not reflect the Act you start in because, in Adventure Mode, the starting Act changes every hour on the hour.

This is the part that HalfWolf is reporting… I seem to remember that the Game Menu background used to reflect the Act the game would start on… but it seems to have changed now. Don’t know… I could be imagining stuff… a sign of incipient senility perhaps :slightly_smiling_face:

The background usually indicates the starting Act, but occasionally it seems to get out of sync. After a day or so, it usually gets back into sync. I’ve noticed this a few times in the past, so it will probably sort itself out soon.

Oi boa noite, estou com duvidas o por que do set capitão carmesin nivel 70 não esta dropando mais, estou a 3 semanas tentando todo dia em caçadas, e que eu saiba não era algo dificil de se pegar!

Translation:

Hi goodnight, I’m in doubt why the level 70 crimson captain set isn’t dropping anymore, I’m 3 weeks trying every day on hunting, and as far as I know it wasn’t hard to catch!

Don’t hijack threads, and don’t necro old threads. Your issue isn’t a bug. It is just bad luck.