New meepo doesn’t proc from tals meteors. Only when you cast meteor. Who ever wants to play a meteor build that you have to cast? Seems bad.
You’re pretty late for that realisationXD Casting bad, runing around auto killing good. Come on don’t be lazy. You have to push 2 buttons XD
While Mempo doesn’t give meteors auto-casted by either Talrasha or the legacy etched sigil the meteor shower rune (which is fine honestly), it does give them the boosted 300-400% damage bonus.
But OP doesn’t want to push the buttoooooons ![]()
There are tools and programs that can automate button smashing just as there are bots that do the playing for you… so, you could look into such a thing. Of course, get caught and your account gets banned… eventually, or not ever.
I wouldn’t want to push anyone’s buttons either. Sorry I couldn’t help it.
It is funny though. The expectation in this game now is auto cast insta kill. The genre is really devolving into something I don’t enjoy anymore. What’s worse, it’s hard to put the cat back in the box. Just look at PoE’s current league. The outrage at mobs being harder to kill and getting less loot has drawn a lot of attention.
It’s fine, Learn2 press 2 buttons. ![]()
2022: Pressing buttons to play a game is bad design
Are we talking electric skateboards or DOTA2 here? ![]()
ohhh reallyyyy??? thahts weird because the item casually says casted meteors!!! so what did you expect op¡?
As I remember it - the same thing happened when D3 launched - groups didn’t get a buff for being in groups. The difficulty was the same whether soloing or grouping.
Unfortunately, Blizzard gave in.
I believe he got a nice buff so probably not Dota. Not sure if he counts as good though…
They should make one-hand weapon with meteor shower effect not helm, or make it wizz hat