Maxroll and Demon Hunter

Looking at the update of Maxroll it seems like we don’t have a lot of top builds there’s so much hype about the new Strafe builds. Do you think that Maxroll is under valuing demon hunters since they don’t know how hard they can push? Or will we be the speed kings of the next season?

Marauder’s is still going to be the top build. Shadow will run higher than it usually does and is fun from what I’ve heard.

Mainly, we just get new cool tricks for our sets but the ray of light Marauder’s is going to be a top build on the boards this season, like it was last season.

I believe Shadow RGK is going to be a thing too. So, it’s a sort of thing where DH’s will probably have 2 spots in the 4 man Meta, ZDH and RGK. Probably.

If you want to do a 150 solo, Marauder’s will be your ticket with Shadow somewhere close behind.

GoD will have some neat variations between the Vengeance and Strafe sanctified items but don’t expect to be top of the main leaderboard but it’s still more powerful than non-season so you can set some personal bests in Season with the set.

But, like I said, it’s Marauder and Shadow that are going to steal the show for DH’s but I’m thinking Tal Rasha’s are going to get a lot play this season. I believe Wizards will be top dog this season but DH’s are going to be fun to play with new tricks added to some sets.

That all said, I think DH’s are going to have a lot of fun this season but Wizard is going to edge us out.

2 Likes
  • Trag Necro is really strong.
  • Crusader’s Phalanx/Condemn is unexpectedly strong too.

All classes have something to bring to the table.

3 Likes