Max rift floors are too low

Hi,
currently there is a problem with elite hunters like Invoker. When i used Nemesis bracers i hit the end pylon from time to time unable to finish the rift. Since patch 2.6.6 and using Crimson set, u have to cube belt of trove. Without Nemesis bracers I hit end pylon every second rift as 7 floor levels is too low. I would suggest to increase the number of greater rift floors to a minimum of 8, more would be much better. Thanks.

1 Like

This is not a bug.

There is always enough mobs inside the GR to give more than 100% progression. Choosing to not kill huge swathes of them isn’t a bug.

3 Likes

Developers stated that u should never see end pylon. Well i see it often, so it is bug or feature request, i do not care, it is definitely something that developers should see, so bug report section. And please can people that don’t play elite hunters stop posting? Thanks.
And many people agree with me in this thread Why GR has max floors?

Where was that stated?

All rifts are finite, whether Nephalem or Greater. There are enough monsters in them to complete the rift. Just because you equipped your character poorly, does not make this a bug.

Please can people that don’t play elite hunters and those who don’t know how to play game stop posting? Thanks again.

Blizzard does not respond here. The only replies you will get are from other players trying to help you out.

TimberWolf is correct. And the only thing the developers have done is change the trash mobs in Rifts and Greater Rifts so they provide more progression when you kill them. If you choose to ignore the trash mobs and fish for Elites only, you will fail your Rift, Nephalem or Greater.

This is not a bug.

1 Like

It is not bug, but it is problem. And problems have to be solved. I do not care how they solve the problem. Either by increasing rift floors or by increasing area damage of elite hunters.

I don’t understand why u people are so ignorant. Is that a problem to add one retarded rift floor? Will world be destroyed after blizzard will add it? Or do aliens wait for blizzard if they add it to start invasion? Or what?

Exactly its not a bug. If a problem then post in General Discussion about it.

As stated, blue DOES NOT post here (unless its a very specific issue)). And what you posted about is not a bug with the game. There are plenty of enemies to kill in rifts/GR. While elite hunters are about hunting elites and generally ignoring trash, its not a bug that there isn’t enough elites to get to 100%. You gotta kill some trash along with it.

And there actually could be enough elites just fine but you have to go down side paths to find them. Just skipping to each floor exit is just a sure way to run out of floors.

1 Like

Now what…

It’s NOT a bug.

2 Likes

Paragon 3000 and u post gr110 pic :smiley:, using templar, don’t make me laugh please

You missed the point. How do you think they got there?

It is not a bug.

Who cares if it is bug or not? It is riftbreaking issue and should be fixed like bugs.
And yet people who don’t know how to play game, can’t even read and ignores my kind request to not post.

This forum is for reporting bugs. What you are asking is a suggestion which belongs in general discussion. Not having enough elites only in a GR is not a bug.

And personally i believe there IS enough elites in most GR’s to clear it. Some may be down dead-end areas. You only need about 20-25packs.

2 Likes

The Blizzard QA Team does. They’re the ones who will probably read this and ignore it. Because, in their opinion, it’s working as intended. But, they will not respond here to tell you so.

Correct.

Please read:

4 Likes