Mastery Skills should be buffed to break Immunities

Why should every class have a way to break immunities ?
Because anyone “cant handle” the difficulty level ?
You can remove the immunities from the game right away…

i dont know a way for the nekro to break immunities O.o ?
Did you mean the skill “lower resist” ? That doesnt work this way, does it ? i tried it with my lvl 86 nec but only with a few points in “Lower Resists” and never could break the immunities. :frowning:

Lower Resist can break psn/fire/cold/light immunities and tends to do so at high skill levels. So can decripfy and amp damage for physical immunities.
Conviction can also break resistances.

That is pretty much it though.

2 Likes

It used to be that 10 pts in Lower resist would break immunities. It no longer does, I’m not sure what point it will break immunities anymore but it’s not as simple as 1 pt + 9 skills to break the immunities.

there are not many curses that are good for the necro it seems… Amp dmg, decrepify, maybe iron maiden…thats all right ? all the others are kind of garbage…
especially for lower resist i would have hoped that it would be good. :frowning:
precisely because the mage skeletons are ALSO junk :-((((

I was thinking of making a thread on this. People don’t seem to know what the curses do. I recommend 1 in all curses if you play online with other players.

Amp and Decrep are the two main, LR is like Acmp for mages, Dim is the most amazing CC in the game, it shuts gloams off. Attract is amazing as well, a skilled necy can kill most things with attract+ CE…

Maybe I’ll get around to writing it up

1 Like

did no one play 1.09?
when talent trees allowed you to spec 2 elements and immunes were not a major problem?
bowazon was king then to.
soon as they changed it not many specs couldnt even do end game, kinda ruined it if you like the classes that now struggle.

2 Likes

I still cry myself to sleep sometimes thinking about the good old 1.09 times :cry:

3 Likes

Me too. Need a hug??

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people think “we are not changing any game mechanics” means they will change game mechanics.

Yes definitely, because good old 105/86 lady, the same one which is fully justified saying at lvl 18 “I won the game” needs buff. Next in line for buff is hammerdin I pressume?

Nope. Get an infinity Merc.

Assassin can pretty much do the same as a Necro with death sentry. Their trapsin lightning sentry build is two elements as well with fireblast. All you need is one down in a pack and the corpse explosion mayhem starts. No infinity needed even though it helps a lot. Never really had much problem with lightning immunes.

i love that comment.

It is pretty great actually. CE is both fire and physical. I mean you could always come across a lightning/fire/physical immune ghost or something, but that is pretty uncommon.