Massive feedback patch 2.6.10

Etched Sigil : While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, the damage of your Energy Twister is increased by 200-250%, and you also cast Energy Twister every second.

Way to ruin an amazing item devs! Energy twister is a garbage skill. What say you leave this item as it is instead of forcing a tottaly junk spell on us? Not that yall will even look at this post much less actually read it.

2 Likes

Well nerf yes, how big of a hammer though? Problem with their nerf hammer is that it’s usually a sledgehammer and makes the build go from OP to :poop:.

They already nerfed the ivory tower which really wasn’t needed.

1 Like

I like the changes you suggested. I have one more:
Greater rift cap is increased from 150 to 200.

4 Likes

2 Piece Bonus: Each time you cast blessed hammer you now cast double the amount. Or : The size of your blessed hammers is increased

6 P Increase the damage of Blessed Hammer by 25 000 % and you take 65 % less dmg while a Hammer is active

Much better patch notes. 2.6.10 is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Not even close to enough. MOTE needs to be around 50k, and Tribes needs about 800%. We discuss this at length here.

2 Likes

Again this stupid nerf mentality

Geez, I like most of your suggestions, pretty much almost every, but this is just pure stupidity…

Why? Because it’s better than other classes build by 5-15 GRs…

Guess what in next season other class gonna get a strong build probably 10-15 GRs ahead of others, just because Dev(s) can’t BUFF classes equally or at least to be in max 5-10 GR range of each other…

Just BUFF other underperforming builds and before you say anything I tried this build and just like the old Archon Vyr with chantodo I’m not a fan of it, but that doesn’t change the fact it doesn’t need to be nerfed, just because some players cleared 132-137 GR with it… :man_facepalming:

STOP ruining strong builds because you don’t like them, for Christ sake… :man_facepalming:

If you like to have a strong Hammerdin build than ask for buffs like you did, no nerfs are needed, to any class

7 Likes

What a pile of crap! I don’t know where you took your numbers from, to suggest changes in min-max values, since you’re not a Blizz dev, or are you? 99% of your suggestions don’t deal with the real issues that need to be addressed in the game.

1 Like

You got me here, you really did.

S5 was THE best season ( for me ), thanks to Energy Twister.

I wonder if it will be viable again in this season, as I didn’t paid much attention to the patch or try the PTR.

1 Like

same thing usually happens in other games, i know for a fact ffxiv plays this its too strong game, nerf it. instead of, hey lets bring all the classes up to speed. seems like that way everyone can enjoy what they like. instead of hey its as strong as mine. hit it with the bat

3 Likes

My wizard got lucky and pulled an Etched Sigil around level 32. Having those Energy Twisters swarming on the battle field really helped in the early game but without a significant overhaul it’s a gimmick in the end game. Switch to LoN once I hit 70 and never notice anything dying from the twisters, they just hang around making it hard to see, kind of like the S21 season buff without the loud noise. As before, my hydras and black holes do all the killing. I just have to cast them manually now instead of getting them for free from the sigil.

200? Code doesn’t allow for it unless the numbers get squished or they use a different number library that goes past the 64-bit max int. If they do, then GR can go up to at least 1000. As it is, 150 is the absolute max the game can handle due to that pesky 64-bit max integer.

Im sorry but thats not feedback.

Thats your dream patchnotes maybe. Sure not everybodys and sure not the final patch notes luckily.

2 Likes

Nope it isn’t. The absolute max is 156 or 157 GR.

It was mentioned on forums few times already…

They could probably increase the max GR cap up to 300 if they lowered the ridiculous monsters HP scalling per GR from 17% (which is insane tbh) to 8%…

Anyway the scalling should NEVER be as high as right now in the first place, 6 or 8% would be more than enough and if they decided to keep the 150 GR cap they could easily create lots of different builds capable of clearing 140-150 GRs not just ONE that usually gets nuked out of the orbit, cause for some BS reason you’re not alowed to SOLO 150 GR with every class or the World Ends or the C-virus will mutate into the T-virus (those who’ve seen Resident Evil movies know what I’m talking about)…

1 Like

I was trying to point out the potential for more progression in the game and a sense of competition like it was back in season 5 where reaching max legendary gem or GR was not possible therefore sky was the limit.

At the moment the seasons do not feel achieving hence the power up every patch and 4 man clearing GR 150 (Some groups under 5 mins) just marks the end of that season for most players.

Solution points towards either a number squish aka 15000%===>1500% all around or a raise on the GR cap from 150.

2 Likes

Angry comments and not even thinking about your proposition doesn’t help anything. The number of GR level is not the problem, reaching the max level is the issue here. If you lower monster HP per GR from 17% to 8% per level then you still need the same amount of damage to reach GR 300 therefore nothing has changed and players achieve max GR 300 in the same amount of time. Meaning solo players who currently for instance clear GR 130 going to do GR 260 hence your flawed logic.

3 Likes

No.

Your changes are based on your specific agenda and play style. I see no reason why my play style should suffer just to please yours. Do not nerf the AoV set’s Heavens Fury bonuses.

5 Likes

No.

Your changes are based on your specific agenda and play style. I see no reason why my play style should suffer just to please yours. Do not nerf the AoV set’s Heavens Fury bonuses.

My reason is because Frenzy and Impale are getting tied together, and Heaven’s Fury is much more powerful as a BK perspective. Bringing down the power of Heaven’s Fury will bring these 3 builds closer to each other.

I agree that every season the meta should change, to keep the fun going for everyone.

1 Like

Even changing to 1250% is still underperforming.

1 Like

I think you completly misunderstood what gasnick wants.

He wants every good equipped lategame-char be able to clear 150 solo. If you want to make 300 the new cap, his idea would be that every char with a certain amount of playtime and paragon should be able to clear 300 solo.

That is why he wants monster HP lowered.

And i do partly agree with that. Having Paragon 3k - 5k nearly perf equip + augments and not being able to clear the highest GR lvl feels strange.

There would still be competition on leaderboards as it would be more about the fastest time for a 150 solo, not if you can clear it at all.

2 Likes