Masquerade Simulacrum help please

So I have been gone for while and just got the new necros set to try out but i think i might be missing something here. So the 2 piece says Simulacrum no longer take damage, gain all runes, and its cooldown is refreshed on death. Pluss i got the amulet Haunted visions so simulacrum lasts forever.

Okay so they last forever, take no damage, and have all runes. One of those runes being self sacrifice, if i would die instead simulacrum is destroyed and im fully healed…

So why am I constantly dying while they are still up??? They last forever and nothing can hurt them. i can see the bright blue of reservoir… i can see the 3 spears shooting out … then BAM dead… is this rune not working?? am I missing something?

Hello.

That can be many things. My estimation is that you are not well geared. How good is your gear overall? How high is your main stat and paragon? Do you have ancients ? In what content you die a lot? Gr 120 or torment 16?

This is a relatively tanky build so I am kind of confused. Maybe you need some better items. You can visit the maxroll webpage to see builds and how to gear them.

The rune is working as intended. They cannnot die when they get hit but they will die if your heath drops to zero. And if they sacrifice themselves to save you , then you lose the 4-set bonus which is a massive damage reduction and you will probably also die instantly from whatever touches you. The reason that you die a lot is because you take fatal damage, not them. Haunted visions also drains your life. If you don’t have any health regen then when you are already low on life they will drain you and unavoidably kill themselves. You don’t need too much health regen by the way. Just from paragons is enough I think

1 Like