Masquerade of Burning Carnival; Meta & Solo Situation

I have Essence issue when spamming Bone Spear…
How do you guys manage it?

Lol it needs like a 20GR increase. Eazy.
In
Season with 3k paragon a build must be able to hit 140. If not it’s not gonna make it for most setups. Specially being a attack speed cast base of skill.

its fun to play "Masquerade of Burning Carnival” as solo in Season 21, but Corpse Explotion and Poison Scythe builds seems more powerfull.

I played the build most of the season, finally tweaked it to a fairly good build, but it does lack the dps most builds have, you kinda hit a wall around 105, but afew players have manage to get it to 120. Dont use the build specs you see on line. Use Traq Fang it does more damage and use Strongarm Braces with Briggs. wrath.

1 Like

Fang does more damage because of a bug. Sims are double dipping Trag’s Fang bonus. Hopefully that will be fixed in the coming patch.

1 Like

Could it be a powerfull set next season?? I am wandering, since you already have a generator for pushing, why not wear focus & restraint and cube the other 2 rings (COE & Krysbin). I don’t personally like the high mana cost of bone spear and i haven’t tried it yet.

Cubing a 2nd necro weapon will ALWAYS be stronger than a 2nd jewelry item to equip Focus and Restraint. Nayr’s will likey be a 5x multiplier, SotC is a 5x multiplier and equipping F&R is a 2.25x multiplier.

1 Like

I see. Then perhaps you can just forfeit the COE and get the perma 225% of F&R and then cube two weapons along with Krysbin, although COE is a huge value item for Necro.

Bastions of Will is a 1.25 multiplier.

It’s 2.25x when you add in your original 100% damage.

When both of the buffs from Focus and Restraint are active, you’re receiving an extra 125% damage. Now, add your base 100% damage to that extra 125% damage and you end up with 225% damage. 225 / 100 = 2.25

It’s a 2.25 multiplier.

1 Like

seems brand new Bracers “Gelmindors Marrow Guards” makes this build nicer.

Adding a 6x multiplier is approximately an 11 to 12 GR increase in power, so it definitely helps the build.

1 Like

The only issue with the bracers is :

1. They only fix one build, maybe two.
  2. It uses up the arm slot or cube slot, when the damage could have fixed
    on already existing set or pieces.
  3. Limits the use of additional bracers.

Don’t get me wrong it does help with the build, but I think in the long run it also limits it.

2 Likes

The Necromancer class is notoriously lacking in bracers, so adding one for a build is not a bad thing. Typically you use Nemesis or Reaper’s Wraps, so I don’t mind getting a buff to Masquerade via a bracer. What needs to be seen is if the new bracers push Masquerade to the top build for the class. It was already a good Speed farm build and adding 11 to 12 GR’s in power plus the 4th cube slot is another leap in power.

1 Like