Marauders question regarding the turrets

Hello,
Like the title says I would like some advice regarding the turrets and specifically the elemental type.
If a build is focused on fire (or cold, etc), would the turrets benefit from the elemental multiplier?
Currently I am using CA/Loaded for Bear and have the cold rune on turrets to try and slow mobs. If I change to spitfire will there be an increase in damage?
That leads to next question, is it a bad idea to use the spender slowing effect of Thrill of the hunt passive to trigger Trapped?

I tried to find out the answers both on the compendium stickied here and on Maxroll but couldn’t get detailed answers.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

The sentry gets the element from the spender fired from it. So if you’re using CA/loaded for bear, then it’ll benefit from fire damage. The sentry rune you choose makes no difference in this.

In terms of using thrill of the hunt, it’ll depend on what content you are running. Thrill of the hunt is actually decent in solo speed GR’s, as polar station can’t cover nearly everything as you’re moving forward. In solo high GR pushes, you wouldn’t want to use thrill, as your pet, polar station and follower has ample time to provide a slow as you are grouping things around the map.

3 Likes

Cheers Die,
That is what I do right now, using the polar station for slows. I asked in case I changed that.

Thanks a million for clarifying, happy hunting :slight_smile:

2 Likes