Marauder Sentry Multishot - Not Firing

On my PS4, I just got together the set pieces for the full (6 pieces) of Marauder. I wanted to use sentries to fire Multishot which it is definitely capable of doing as that is one of the set powers (“fires multishot whenever you do.”) However, the sentries fire nothing - they make no attacks of their own (which they should - Multishot is a spender) and they do not loose MS when I do. This makes the set absolutely worthless as it (nearly) literally does nothing.

I played around with what Sentry rune was in place, even using non-runed. I did not remove any Shards equipped so perhaps it is because I had something there… but I’d think that interaction would have been mentioned somewhere (like, “you can’t use this set for anything if you have XX equipped.”)

If I had video, I’d show it but I don’t. I do know there was some sort of patch applied but if it rendered M6 unplayable, that should’ve been communicated.

Oh well. Guess its back to barbarian to do the set dungeon - I was looking forward to finally playing Marauder. Suppose I have to use Shadow still.