(Manual) Spectral Blade Firebird

Anyone here actually run the manual Spectral Blades Firebird set-up? I can’t seem to find a clear on the leaderboards. I know it’s weaker than the mirror images set-up, but it’s a lot more engaging.

Is it possible to do ~110 speeds with it at around 1k-1.5k para, even though it’s weaker than the mirror images variant?

You can probably do up to 130ish if you’re trying to push with it, so it depends on what you mean by speed tbh. You can likely do 110s in around 3 mins with it.

Ah, okay. That’s good to hear.

I did 131 with Flame Blades and 137 with Mirror Images. ~3000 Paragon.

1 Like

Ah, okay. That’s good to hear they’re not that much weaker. The flame blades playstyle seems a lot more engaging, in my opinion.

They are probably like 10-15 levels lower, which is actually super significant.

No…it’s not, not even close. 5-7 max.

Yes, this is more correct, likely 135 max. And yes I do 110’s all the time in 3-4 para 1.1k even before augmented.

Yes, here you go all my variations speed/push/group:
https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/815255145

To me it’s just plain superior in speeds, no comparison to it’s fluidness, tankiness, speed and accuracy in comparison to mirror images. Obviously the MI build will do more of a punch which is definitely necessary for groups, but solo not so much besides max push.

You realize you contradicted yourself here? I’ll assume you didn’t understand my meaning. Right now, the highest grift in seasons is 147. I didn’t check their paragon, but it’s likely around 4-5k. So even by your own statement, it’s 10-15 grift level difference.

MI?? Oh damn thought that was just Reverse Archon LoD Twister. Well then I can’t claim just 135 because doesn’t look like anyone has tried with those paragon / gearing which means you still can’t claim 10-15 either.

All I know is with similar gearing for both builds I only pushed out about 2-3 higher with MI build than this one. So even with a 3x difference in scaling (which is absolutely pushing it, at best x2) it would still be >10 difference.

You told me I’m wrong about 10-15 then say I’m right that max is around 130, you said max is 135. Which is the difference between the current max and the max we both claimed. So which is it? Is it a difference of 10-15 or is it less then 10? Yea, you said neither of us can claim anything, which is likely true, but you’re also claiming to have evidence. It’s either one or the other, not both.

And this should be a Benchmark in your Opinion ???

139 was done with under 1,9K paragon

so wat the fu are you talking about, your 3k ?
thats not needed

You can do the 140 with under 2k !!!
Just the ammount of fishing is the differance

That is WHAT I DID. Okay?
And now… would you please stop harassing me?

1 Like

Block them. Click on their name, click view activity then on the top right should be an option to block them. You won’t be the first or the last.

1 Like

I’m testing out a SB/MI combo to mix things up by

swapping out Aughilds for FB shoulders/Ashnagarrs
equip FoD (cube DW/MoC/RoRG) and Orb of ID
Squirts and F&R
MW-Deflection (for shields to proc Ash)
all other skills stay same for normal MI build …

Fun variation to enable more interaction with channeling MI … seems to work fine …

MI and manual cast of SB clear density fast, teleport kills don’t have to rely on MI to hit, still option to channel when stopping, F&R easy to maintain, but losing Frost Nova-Bone Chill and CoE are the dmg drawbacks.

I’ve always found it significantly more important to stay still as much as possible then using frost nova. Not saying you can’t do both, but if you can get a higher damage multiplier that way, frost nova isn’t important as long as you’re able to maintain everything. I really do hope next season they change how this set works, but more importantly, they need to revamp/improve AT LEAST 1 set per class every season imo. They have separate ladders now, they have no excuse to feign blindness to the weaknesses of other builds.