Manald ring and new Wiz Hydra set?

Can Lightning Hydra proc Manald 14,000% dps?
And will it benefit from 6pc 10,000% damage boost?

Lightning hydra can procc manald heal. However its not 14.000% dps but 14.000% weapon damage.

Not sure about the 6pc bonus. Some said it doenst work but today ive seen a speed variant of hydra mh doing a grift 75 while wearing the new set.

What doesnt add to manald heal damage is the serpent sparker and the magistrate helmet afaik

MH should be affected by SS and Magistrate IMO. Since they are technically hydra damage.

May finally see lightning hydra RGK back in action without abusing archon stacks.

No they are not. You should absolutely be able to use Manald Heal in any lightning build, it shouldn’t be tied to Hydra. It should WORK with Hydra builds, however. I’m working on that.

This thread already exists. Try searching.

Tested on PTR (current version).

1 Like

i just double checked bluddsheds lightning hydra speed build what he was using.
He is clearly running 6pc typhons with manald heal and absolutely destroyes the grift 75.

Im pretty sure manald heal isnt even doing damage there then :o

Correct, I think the Lightning Hydra would be doing most of the damage in that build, though I can see Paralysis as a fun passive option when going Lightning Hydra.

The biggest drawback to running runes other than Frost for Low GR speed rifting and Nephalem rifting is that the first attack animation for Hydra is slow in comparison to current FPA:

1 Like

Most of the sets completely destroys GR75.

I would not have expected typhoons to buff Manald Heal. MH damage is separate to skill damage. Had the set buffed all your damage instead of just Hydras, MH would have been buffed.

1 Like

You’d have to change the way Manald Ring works, much like what Venaliter has suggested.

Currently if MH were to work with all the new hydra items and they say crit for 20T, MH procs would crit for 2.8 Quadrillion x 6-8 window procs… so yah that’s a firm no.

I think the fix for MH at this point would just simply be a buff to the 14,000%.

As far as I know there are 5 builds that can use MH:
-Electrocute (TR or LoD)
-Arcane torrent (TR or LoD)
-Hydra
-Vyr6
-Vyr/TR hybrid

None of these are even remotely able to compete in the LB, so I think doubling or even tripling MH would be safe.

What about Starfire?