Make double bounties permanent

Double bounties attracted me back into playing. I would even like to see triple! :grinning:

13 Likes

Hell yeah! While youre at it make it so we have unlimited crafting materials. I didnt want to actually play the game anyway.

1 Like

We all ready have unlimited resources. Nice try. :joy:

1 Like

I mean crafting materials* woops

1 Like

Still unlimited ā€œBobbehā€. :joy:

Weā€™re being showered with legendaries, experience, gold, and everything, lets trivialize the game more. Everything is so common that giving extra bonuses on special events is a titanic task, weā€™re so fed of the mentioned that doubling any of those would be meaningless for the players.

No matter how much you give, thereā€™s always someone asking for more.

Next thing, super-duper-mega-primal-ancient-legendaries.

1 Like

Definelty would like increased bounty mats, the normal drop amounts seems too low, but I wouldnt really phrase it like that, ā€œkeep double bountiesā€, Iā€™d say like keep the current double bounties mat drops as the new normal. That way our bounty mats drops increases as the new normal, then the next double bounty mats event we would get ā€œ4x (2x,2x) bounty matsā€.

1 Like

I mean, when they take away double horadric caches, it feels like the game ā€¦ deflated. :dash:

Make double horadric caches permanent. It makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:

I would say make sure you stock up while it lasts. I know I am.

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy if they turned on the double bounties buff for non-seasonal rather than making it seasonal-only.

3 Likes

Is nothing special if all season, but instead make permanent for second half each season. May alleviate some player burnout. Donā€™t need 3x or 4x. Double bounty weekends for non-season a possiblity.

1 Like

Permanent for solo players.

6 Likes

Huh? That makes no sense.

If you ran bounties solo, you would need to complete all 25 bounties and, even doubled, that would still only give you 10 caches.

Compare that to running split groups, even without doubled caches, where doing 6-7 bounties gets you 5 caches, so 12-14 bounties gets you 10 caches.

So, even if solo gave double, and party didnā€™t, it would still be twice as efficient to run in groups.

1 Like

Might as well double the amount of crafting materials (reusable parts, veiled crystals, arcane dusts) dropped from Horadric Caches and increase the amount of act specific mats, Forgotten Souls and Death Breaths to:

• 160 on T16
  • 150 on T15
  • 140 on T14
  • 130 on T13
  • 120 on T12
  • 110 on T11
  • 100 on T10
  • 90 on T9
  • 80 on T8
  • 70 on T7
  • 60 on T6
  • 50 on T5
  • 20 on T4
  • 30 on T3
  • 20 on T2
  • 10 on T1
  • 8 on Master
  • 6 on Expert
  • 4 on Hard
  • 2 on Normal

It would make bounties much more interesting than theyā€™re right now, but ofc never gonna happen, cause changing few numbers is way too much workā€¦ -.-

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t bother me either way. I donā€™t see doing bounties to watch a cube for hours fun. I would rather kill mobs and see if the Schwartz is with me that day.

1 Like

Look at it from the time perspective.

It takes 30m to 1h of reforging one item to get a primal. Less than 30 minutes if you are extremely lucky or a little over an hour (maybe max 1h and 10 or 20 minutes) if youā€™re not.
Even if you had enough crafting materials to reforge all your items to primals, but didnā€™t want to waste hours doing it, you might just spend 30m to 1h (or max 1h and 30m) a day just to make ONE item primal and in 13 days of doing it have all primal items for your main char.
I think this would make much more sense than praying to RNG gods to get a primal item you really want from mobs and I bet it would safe you much more time than if you only rely on luck when killing mobs.
I have over 1000 hours on my DH in non season and over 360h on season and I NEVER had a primal Yang bow dropped from any monster EVER, not even a bad oneā€¦ (the one on my main char was reforged)
So I prefer spending some time on reforging any item to what I really need than rely on luck and probably never get it at all.
Even if I had all my items perfectly rolled primals it wouldnā€™t mean I could easily faceroll 135-150 GRs with themā€¦
Once I got borred with my main I might do the same for alts. Itā€™s still better than praying that the Schwartz will be with you and never see a good primal item drop that you actually really need at allā€¦

1 Like

If you do a full set solo, you spend 25 bounties worth of time.
If you do four sets of 6-7 bounties each, you spend 25 bounties worth of time.

Itā€™s the same amount of time spent, but the group gets you 4 times as many caches. Even with the suggested doubling for solo players, the group gets you twice as many caches, for the same time spent.

Well of course! To each their own, I have a clan member who has almost a full set up of primals now that he has done nothing but spent his days doing bounties and cubing. If it makes him happy then more power to him.

From memory youā€™ve been here since early vanilla, Iā€™m marginally later. If memory serves correctly, didnā€™t they used to make specialā€™s, like double goblins etcetera, available both in non-season and season?