Make Blackthorns a Utility set for T16

Since blackthorns is the worst set in the game and it looks like it’ll never be touched why not use it as a QOL set for those who wish to use it? Since its called blackthorns which would represent a blacksmith this type of design seems like a good fit.

Here is my idea.

Blackthorns

1 piece set
(Autopickup for DB’s, Arcane dust, Reusable parts, Veiled crystals, and souls)

2 piece
(Auto pickup Ancient’s and Primals)

3 piece
(All legenday’s (except primals) get converted into forgotton souls, Yellows get converted into Veiled crystals, Blues converted into Arcane Dust, and Whites converted into reusable parts apon pickup) (When equipped with the 3 piece set you reduce other set piece requirements by 1)

1 Like

I think that it’s time to make pets doing autopickup. Now crafting components not take the space int the inventory.

Blackthorns should be the ONLY set that is compatible and acceptable with the LoN ring set.

Otherwise it is fully useless if not changed.

But I can see great use for it if compatible with the ring set of LoN

we need what you suggested as set bonuses.

But i hate it in the form of a set as it limits the amounts of builds that then can reliable farm T16.

So, either you make blackthorns like this and additionally reduce the set requirements for all other sets by 2 (additionally to the rorg).
That would actually bring much more builds into T16 and also can crosswear more sets. You could swap in cains, CC, aughilds with just one piece equipped and still be able to also have a 6 bonus set of your class.

Add a Blackthorne’s shoulder/glove
5pc - 100% runspeed buff
6pc - 5k dmg mod for generators

Who are you talking to, Diavel ?