[Main Thread] - No servers available (America) - 12/15/2021

Blizzard is experiencing a DDoS attack.

Now full on server crash…leader boards and season wont even load…This has got to be really embarrassing especially since alot of people are watching live streamers and seeing how horrible this is…bad advertising and not giving people much reason to trust buying d4!

From my traceroute:

12 692 ms 213 ms 1304 ms 137.221.65.122

Which according to ICANN…

• Handle: 137.221.64.0 - 137.221.95.255
  • Address Range: 137.221.64.0 - 137.221.95.255
  • IP version: v4
  • Name: BLIZZARD
  • Type: ASSIGNED PA
  • Country Code: NL

They have postponed development of D4 anyway so…

same problem here. I cannot create a game and the wait time is over 10min. It kicks me out after a while to check the server status page. But the server-status page is not furnished gives a 404 error.

Your network trace shows a steady 8-9% packet loss from hop 2 onwards.
That’s firmly within the remit of your ISP, not Blizzard.

1 Like

seems the workaround is to make a T16 (or whatever difficulty) private game. then open it to public for bounties/rifts whatever you want.
That’s how I have been getting my public bounties done.

Looks like relaunching places you in a queue to connect to battle.net

I guess this means no D2R offline mode either lol

Same here, dc’ed 3 times in about 15 minutes, now cannot log in at all.

Yep. There was a lot of talk in D3 general chat about everyone getting dc’d. I a sitting in a 5 minute q just to get onto battle.net now

Can confirm upon login greeted with a queue along with a code 3006 error. the queue time also seems to go up instead of down.

Got DC’d from D3 keep getting time out error (Code 3006)

I’ve told them a billion times that don’t grill with the freaking server!

1 Like

Managed to get in through opening the game directly and authenticating in game. 3 tries to be successful.

4m26s sec queue, not changing to create a private game.

Update: the queue time just went up to 5m07s

Not to flood the forums, but I want to confirm that I am having the same problems (USA southwest region):

Disconnected due to an error
Attempts to reconnect involve asking me to agree to user terms and agreements.
Login queues on the desktop app
If I do get into the app, it says it is disconnected

I look forward to word from Blizzard. Thank you.

Tried to make game counter is going up not down going from 2m 20sec to 4m 5sec and higher!

Pinging battle.net results in about 50-75% “request timed out.” It’s possible this is a DDoS attack, or worse, some sort of breach.
If so, we’d better hope the payment server is seperate, or we’ll all be getting new bank cards for christmas…

WTF is going on with D3 servers??? How am I getting a queue for a private game? This is stupid…

I was in a 3m lag about 30 minutes ago. 2ppl from my group logged out. It was normal again. Then I was told I was disconnected in white script in chat because I was in a Clan server. “You’ve been disconnected from a Clan Server”. Game went on for 30 minutes, the D# kicked me out. I tried logging back in and my connection kicked me out for 2 seconds. My server have never restarted in 2 seconds, its a 5 minute restart. IDK what this means.

On the main battle net app, there is a red notification up top that says they are being DDoSd and working to resolve

2 Likes