[Main Thread] - No servers available (America) - 12/15/2021

WTF is going on with D3 servers??? How am I getting a queue for a private game? This is stupid…

I was in a 3m lag about 30 minutes ago. 2ppl from my group logged out. It was normal again. Then I was told I was disconnected in white script in chat because I was in a Clan server. “You’ve been disconnected from a Clan Server”. Game went on for 30 minutes, the D# kicked me out. I tried logging back in and my connection kicked me out for 2 seconds. My server have never restarted in 2 seconds, its a 5 minute restart. IDK what this means.

On the main battle net app, there is a red notification up top that says they are being DDoSd and working to resolve

2 Likes

Sometimes I hate being right.

Hey all,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience in these matters. It looks like our engineers were alerted to an incident last night which is what caused all this madness. The issue has since then been resolved so the login issues and disconnections should discontinue.

If you are still experiencing any login issues please don’t hesitate to reply to this thread. This thread is related to the incident that started last night (12/14) and ended early this morning (12/15.)