Main Thread - Error code 34200

The issue is still happening at

Server: The Americas
Region: Malaysia
Time: From 2:00pm till now (3:58pm) MYT

I couldn’t even enter the game by logging in

Me too. I have this problem too.

Still can’t connect. Have error code 34200.

Its been 4 hours and I still can’t log in to the game :’/

And i can’t update the patch too :confused:

If you can’t update the patch, close the launcher and reboot your computer. I know that sounds odd, but often it fixes the launcher update issues. If that does not work, please try running the “scan and repair” function from the launcher.

I’ve tried it and it’s still not working :sob:

Reboot is not working? Odd. Well, there is another option. You can try clearing the Bnet launcher cache. Clearing that should allow it to see an update is needed for D3 and let the launcher push the patch.

If that still does not work, I would click that Support button up top and then “contact support”. Talk to the tech support folks directly. They should be open for Live Chat later this morning US time. If you are in the EU then they should already be open there.

OMG! I just tried it again and it worked, thank you so much MissCheetah! I’ve been trying for almost 9 hours now, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Congrats! So glad you got it sorted out. Enjoy the new patch and good luck with the Season start tomorrow!

Hahaha thanks, i’ve just gotten Diablo 3 last week actually, so im not even sure what’s this season 19 thing

Seasons are a fresh start at level 0 and have a bunch of milestone goals, as well as rewards. Most rewards are cosmetic, but you do get a full 6 piece class set of gear.

You can read about Seasons here Diablo III

And season 19 specifically here Season 19: The Season of Eternal Conflict is Now Live - Diablo III

1 Like

Ahhh I see, alright, thanks a lot!

Hey all,

I’m checking through some internal reporting and it looks like the errors are tapering off. Is anyone still seeing this error code frequently?

Let us know. Thanks!

same problem with the old 32400 code

CODE 34200 here game crashes after loading into NA server, must be new patch or something hopefully Blizzard is tracking this and it gets hotfixed

1 Like

I’m getting it too. The patch has been in place for several days now. Been playing and really not having that many problems. Now this shows up.

game worked fine yesterday before 2.6.7a landed. now i cant play. same issue as OP … 5 mins and game crashes with error 1016… cant even play.

i cant load the game anymore it keeps crashing before i ever even get to the loading screen. i have uninstalled the game and the app and after the second time i cant even install the game again i keep getting the error BLZBNTBNA00000005 and this is seriously messed up. I paid 40 dollars to get the game and the expansions and cant even play the game now

@Rekanize

Error 1016 is a generic disconnection error, read this support article: Diablo III Disconnection Problems

==========

@Xiamara1804

This is a support article for BLZBNTBNA00000005

==========

Please visit the main thread

A post was split to a new topic: Llllllllllll crashing