[Main Thread] - D2 US west connection issues

US West is lagging and it takes multiple times to connect. Can we get a resolution? A billion dollar company cant fix their servers. Zzzzz

You won’t get a reply here. Please see the response in the other thread you also posted in.

P.S. Blizz reads third party websites too.

Hi!

Problems with login: Diablo II - US West

I am having problems with login, and the issue seems not to be at my end as this issue has been raised by just about everyone else active on the realm. (US West) Please rectify. Game is unplayable at the moment.

This has persisted for quite some time now, weeks.

Please fix the Connecting to Battle.Net problems.
I am stuck at Connecting to the Fastest Server or Checking Version

I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE RETURNING PLAYERS GETTING READY FOR D2R AND THEY SEE THIS AND GET COLD ABOUT THE GAME!!!

There is a known problem with USWest and “Checking Versions”. It was known in mid-April and Activision/Blizzard did nothing.

D2R runs on different servers than D2/LOD. There are no problems associated with both of them.

Plus, the new D2/LOD ladder will probably begin the first week or two of June, so might as well wait until after the new ladder begins and see if the problem still exists. After the new ladder begins, the problem should “go away”.

If it does not, then Blizzard/Activision will have a huge repair bill on their hands–and a massive black stain on their reputation for customer service. The problem we all face now is IF Activision/Blizzard will fix the problem if the new ladder start does not resolve the issue.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/main-thread-diablo-2-problems-creating-games-joining-games-long-queue-times/8731/739

This is the thread to post in about D2 USWest login issues.

We’ve had these type of issues in the past and it didn’t really cause any lasting problems.

D2 people are resilient and will just wait a while and start playing when it’s good again.

I still cannot get into the game… Takes forever. What is going on…

Short answer is they know and just don’t care enough to actually dedicate the resources to fixing it… I’m sure someone will disagree but the facts are pretty obvious.

1 Like