[Main Thread] - D2 US west connection issues

Hello,

I’m been having issues with connecting to the US west realm on D2 for the last couple of weeks. I would like to play my characters and prevent them from expiring.

Please take a look at these issues.

Thank you

2 Likes

Every time i try to log in to uswest it hangs on connecting, it has been going on for a few weeks now, first it would work after a few trys but now nothing, please help.

Why do you hate us blizzard? You release d2r alpha and ruin us west servers. We have been complaining since it happened and yet you don’t care? Is it because you plan to shut all servers in d2 down when d2r is released?

Its 2021 and Joe Biden is president. Be better than this.

Do you know when the ladder reset is , maybe they will fix it together with it ?

cant connect to uswest please help

All realms can be connected to, except U.S. West for some reason. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :
It either stays on ‘connecting…’ or ‘connecting to the fastest server’ or ‘checking versions’.
Tried multiple times, but it never lets me in. It is only happening to U.S. West.
Doesn’t even timeout and give me some sort of error.
Guessing under maintenance?

I have problems connecting to USWest Realm. Can you please fix it. Last few weeks have been terrible. Connecting to the fastest server and just stalls there. What the hell is going on? 2-3 weeks now. Is there some server upgrades going on? It shouldnt take more then 5 seconds to connect its 2021…Lets get this issue fixed, its a nuisance to us long time players.

Does anyone know why the west realm does not connect?

This is not a realm down issue, a cheating issue or anything. I reinstall to play with friends and it simply does not connect. Every other realm works. I’m sure there is not a realm down from 4 years ago when I was last on west.

Hello. During the past weeks i had major issues conecting to the U.S WEST realm (unable to conect atm), if this is a server releated issue please look into it. Regards.

Connection to US west is pretty much none these past few days…please fix…

What is happening with West? Can we get on fixing this issue please, scared im going to lose my chars cause it takes so long to login. Its been going on for over a month now with no fix? please do something

Hello,

it’s been 2 weeks since I cannot conect to the US WEST server.
I tried on different computer but it is not wrorking, I am afraid i will lose my characters due to inactivity…

please do something to adress this issue

Hello there,

i’ve been having troubles to connect to US West for quite some time now. Already done some troubleshooting and start thinking that this problem isn’t client side related.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Dear Admin,

Please be informed that I have issues connecting to US West Battle Net for the past 3-4 weeks. I have stable IP address, but still have to reconnect several times until it loads.

Could you please review it?

Kind regards

Europe works. But I need to Perm my West chars… Help plz

Iam interrested keeping my chars in US West but for weeks iam not able to login.

Please fix this! Invested alot of time there!

Hello!

I recently made an account and I am unable to log in at all? I can log into US East perfectly fine but completely unable to connect to US West. I get stuck at “Checking Versions”. Is there currently a server problem with US West or is there something I can do on my side to fix this? I tested both US West and US East 10 times each. Consistently I can log into US East every single time with no issues, all 10 attempts I was unable to log into West.

Hello,

Just to bring to your attention.

I have been facing consistent issues when logging in to the US West.

It gives the following error everytime for several minutes or sometimes I just have to quit trying.

http s://i.imgur.com/5CnMtww.png

I can login to US East just fine, without any issues.

I really like to play with my friends on US West and feel like you can do something from your end to get this fixed.

Thanks

cant login to west server. scared too loose my chars. pls do something.

Hey there,

We are tracking reports of problems with the US West connections on this thread. As soon as we have more information the thread will be updated.

Thank you.

1 Like