Magic Missile Improve?

Does the Mage have Magic Missle Upgrades?
Would be cool if the mage got a speed build for Key Farm. (If you compare Monk, Barbarian, Templar or Hunter but also Arrow LoD Necromancer, I haven’t played Doc yet) they run through the map like crazy and no mob remains. Something like the Sesasion 27 with 10 bullets and viewfinder. Solo with speed you could hardly get over 120+…

Sadly, no. They had such a great idea with that crucible power. If only they had added it directly to Mirrorball when they reworked the item and added a 500% damage buff to it. I don’t think they will do that now, but at the very least we should demand a buff to Sham of Delsere, e.g. like this:

Signature skills attack 50% faster, deal triple damage and restore 9-12 Arcane Power.

But that’s pretty much a band aid. We need better items for the signature skills in general. Just look at Mykens and Camaral, both Electrocute and yet the skill is in a rather poor state. Shock Pulse and Spectral Blade don’t even have an item and Mirrorball falls short a bonus rune and at least 3 more missiles.

That’s exactly what I mean. It wasn’t/isn’t easy to farm with mage. If I like game with Metor (single hand) I farm with Monk or Barbar or Demon Hunter or…otherwise a character 50% more keys if not more. You have speed and don’t wait until the meteor falls or Magic Missle hits → because it runs automatically. Barbarian or Demon Hunter soon also Templar just press 1-2 keycode and the rest happens by itself…