Madstone on uliana

halo, in maxroll i read tat this helm :grinning:

• Applies [Exploding Palm] before Uliana’s Stratagem (6) Bonus proc, meaning it will detonate enemies that didn’t have palm applied to them.

so did it mean that, this will increase uliana dmg ? or it work just to spread the palm but in different way with gungdo gear ?
will it helpfull if i wear both gungdo gear and madstone helm ?

Madstone is good for speed rifting since it saves you from applying EP manually or via Uliana 2 piece. For Pushing the build, you want to manually apply EP to stack the most bonuses available (both Uliana 2 piece EP’s and Madstone applied ones do not get Mythic Rhythm bonus and Madstone applied ones don’t get Area Damage). There are several threads on this forum and videos on the web about snapshot mechanics and how to get the most out of that game mechanic.

so the conclusion is ,its not usefull to use it in cube since it work only to apply the palm ? it used for speed rifting only right ? it will not give me more damage by putting it in cube right ? sorry for asking again just to make sure the answer is, since english is not my country language

Correct. speed rifting only. Madstone doesn’t buff the damage from EP at all, it just applies EP. As I said, it saves you from having to apply EP via Uliana 2 piece or manually applied EP.

:+1: thanx u for the answer

Ulianna is not even good for speed. But Madstone does greatly help in T16 contents.
ie, instead of having to alternate between attacking EP and Hundred Fists, I just RMB (hundred fist) and keep clicking 1,2,3,4 (with my left hand).

sad, this set is so underperforming.