MacBook Pro 16" Graphic Settings

I haven’t really managed to find the best settings for gaming D3 on my new MacBook yet. I get some pixelated graphics and slow loadings.
Anybody got idea’s on what settings that are optimal for gaming on this Mac? Both in resolution and quality-settings?
Thankful for help!

The pixelation is a known issue. It affects all GPUs to varying degrees, but is more pronounced on the AMD GPUs that Apple has been using for the last few years. No known fix or ETA when one will come down the pipes.

Slow loading could be due to the format of the drive. Is your drive formatted as HFS+ or as APFS? If it is the latter and it is not a solid state drive, expect much frustration with slower loading. It’s unavoidable with APFS. If your drive is a solid state drive, it’s probably the combination of APFS and CASC, the game’s own filesystem. I’m afraid you’re just going to have to live with slower loads in this instance. Nothing fixes it, and you will eventually need to nuke and reinstall the game so you can return to the game having a contiguous filesystem layout.

Sorry I can’t bring you better news, but with this being a combination of Apple’s filesystem failures, Blizzard’s use of CASC, and D3 being the lowest priority game for updates and/or fixes, what you see is what you get. :frowning: