Lvls and items lost but season progres remained

Hello.
Playing Diablo 3 on PS4 Slim with my fiance, we experienced a mistake that prevents me from winning seasonal prizes.
I joined his game (on the same console, using my account and a second controller), but the Templar accompanying his character did not disappear. We’ve found this to be a bug, but it doesn’t interfere with the gameplay. During the game I was promoted from lvl 66 to 70 and won seasonal rewards for chapter II and III. When we changed the level of difficulty, along with the Templar, all my progress and acquired items disappeared.
I wouldn’t have any problem with it if it wasn’t for the fact that seasonal progress has been saved, which means I can’t get rewards for it again.
The character of my fiance remained unchanged.
How to solve this cause playing now makes no sense for me?

There is a bug report forum for Console version: Console Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

You may ask other console players if there is any solution on Console Discussion forum: Console Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums

Note that there is no item restoration service for this game. Any item loss can’t be recovered. This applies to both PC and Console versions.

As Maskraider stated, this Bug Report Forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server. You should move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.