Lost Paragon levels, gems, items, etc

When I logged in after the DDOS attack, I saw that my level has dropped more than 20 levels. I lost a crap ton of leveled gems that I already used with Caldessan on some items, items itself like a good convention of elements ring I can finally use. Can you please undo the rollback? That was almost a day’s progress and some really good items I don’t think I can get again.

This happened to both Crusaders on my account since I only played both of them yesterday/earlier. Every character I own is reset, when I select any hero, it defaults to start a Normal campaign. Please fix this as soon as possible or provide a refund of my D3 purchase cause it’s no longer worth playing if this isn’t fixed.

Any update regarding my husband’s issue? He stopped playing due to this bug. Can we get a refund then if you don’t plan on addressing this?

Blizzard does not respond in this forum.

Please read:

For what you are asking, you probably need to contact Customer Support.

1 Like

My husband did, but the GM told us to post in the forums so that the devs can see. They are useless it seems.

Okay. But, from what I understand, it’s Blizzard’s QA Team that reads these Bug Report threads. If they can reproduce the bug, they pass the information they collect to the developers.

For now, you’ve done all you can do here by reporting it. Hopefully, whatever is causing the issue will be corrected. Just keep in mind that there are no detailed running logs created for D3 like there are for WoW. So, chances of getting items restored is unlikely. Even if the issue is fixed, you may still need to re-earn Paragon Points and acquire new items. (Sorry).

Looks like we’ll be requesting refunds then since this isn’t acceptable. Me and my husband work in the SaaS industry, we just can’t say to clients “sorry, we lost your data” and expect customers to accept. It’s Blizzard’s responsibility as the once hosting the service to safeguard the data and ensure these types of issues don’t occur.