Lose legendary gem

HI all just now i finish a fast run gr, something weird happen, after killing gr boss n then gr boss left the gem…i have lose my 3 gem trapped stricken n teaguk all level 126…Did i can get the gem back?or wast my time again for farming gem?

Did you use the Armory to switch gear around? That tends to remove gems.

They should be in your bags or in your stash. They don’t just vanish.

However, even if they did, Blizzard does not offer restorations in Diablo 3 for any reason. Diablo III Restorations - Blizzard Support

2 Likes

ya but how can i lose the gem???owh man…times…

You didn’t explain anything though, so others can’t figure out what went wrong or how to even approach this problem.

Easy mistake could be, you augmented them into your gear, which will consume the gems in the process. Your paragon level, gear suggest you’re less likely to make this mistake though. Still, I’m pretty sure you’re not telling the whole story.

First, RG doesn’t drop legendary gem you already have. So you mean to tell me you didn’t notice you’re missing specific legendary gems until after you got all 3 of them? Were you clearing grs without it? Sure, in lower grs, you don’t need it. But normally players won’t unsocket their gem without specific reason. Like, in order to get a second pair of leg. gems you already have, people unsocket them, drop it on the floor, and run gr. Did you forget to pick it up and exited the game? Your two rings are not augmented unlike rest of your gear. Sure, you could decide to augment them last, but questions still could be brought up. Did you somehow get rid of your previous rings, which had that specific gems on them? Disenchanting them will return the gem back in your inventory, but like in previous case, if you drop them on town, exit the game, they are lost forever.

Devs/mods need details to figure out how to fix certain issue. But as said by MissCheetah, unfortunately, your gems won’t be restored. Only your case will help prevent future problem.

i dunno how to explain but clearly i have my gem before this happen…after the last gr last night…i wander why rift boss drop the gem coz trapped i have…but when i checked on stash i lose all 3 gem…trapped stricken n teaguk…now i need to refarm the gem back…how iam gonna tell u after i the gr i lose gem…change amory then lose???man please…

This is the Bug Report Forum. It is for reporting game bugs in D3 on a PC on the Live server.

You have already reported it. That’s all you can do. Blizzard’s QA Team will read it and if they can reproduce it they will fix it. Blizzard does not respond here.

If you want help with this you should move this thread to the New Player Help Forum or the General Discussion Forum.

For more information on this Bug Report Forum:

Please read:

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

That’s why I said,

RG doesn’t drop 3 leg. gems at once. Sure, you could decide to get all 3 gems back then make a thread instead of making it right after this happened. But numbers still don’t add up. If you spent the time to get 3 back, that’s 9 gem upgrade the least. You have 1/1/5, which is 7 upgrades. Sorry to be skeptical, but I doubt someone will spend 2 upgrades on other gems when that 3 are in utmost importance. So I still stand by that whole story hasn’t been told (again, sorry to be skeptical, but this kind of thing just doesn’t happen out of nowhere).