Loot Questions and whatnot

You really should have just reported them and gone on with your life, taking jabs is never worth it.

1 Like

I did actually. But I never balk at an argument, specially when I haven’t done anything wrong. But I thank you for your support.

Can you 2 write in the same time pls? :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind them implementing a choice for loot allocation when you create a public game. However, lots of oldschool fans are highly against it. I don’t know why. It’s not like they’d be forced to use it. I know quite a few new players like you that are going to hate the looting aspect of D2.

2 Likes

Just ignore Jani btw. They drink a lot.

1 Like

Yeah he is remembering flying barb ( leap attack) but he cant remember loot system. Maybe you drink to much and cant see liars.

Im okay with the single player aspect, and my friends and I can share and share alike, but we also just wanna loot and run not sit and sort out who gets what. leads to one person getting all the good stuff, and the others lag behind kind of case.

I hope blizz makes a change on that

1 Like

Yeah, characters such as bowzons get the short end of the stick also because they are not generally right on top of mobs of monsters, so they miss out on loot whereas sorceresses can teleport to snatch it. People think just because something was done a certain way 20 years ago, it has to stay that way now. I would love more in game options.

1 Like

Exactly, I get that there is nostalgia and the works, but an option to have a different loot method wont hurt anyone. The old schoolers get their ffa, and people who want loot in the style of ds3 or heck, Nioh 2 did it perfectly with their Mplayer loot system, client side, can as well. The way I play literally doesnt affect anyone else. If I never told them I did it that way, they would never know. No one got hurt by a bunch of people having loot that only they can see and grab. Only thing it does do is that it makes sharing or selling loot to other players, impossible.

There are consequences, and reward in shared loot(FFA loot). Also, once you start making friends, and eventually clans/communities come along shared loot(FFA loot) becomes more shared, and you won’t have to worry about loot unless you’re in public games. So, with friends/clan/community members, and solo games you won’t have to worry about people ninja looting.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna kill everything on ultra wide and take the loot before anyone even knows it’s dropped :man_shrugging:
You wanted FFA well you got FFM

1 Like

you’re right. it doesn’t make you a “casual”. it makes you much much worse. You “didn’t like it back then”? so WHY did you PRE-PURCHASE the remaster of the game you didn’t enjoy the loot system of? Just to complain? The loot system IS the game. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

He not liked it and also pretended himself as a new player

this statement proves u dont understand it, as well as u needed to ask the question int he first places./ as well as your other responces

if u need to ask this… you clearly haven’t played online before.

you dont need to make up BS statements… your not going to fool anyone here.
most of us have been playing d2 online for over 10 years.

the mere fact you bring up “boss items” and act as if they “belong to you” shows that not… u dont know how the FFA system works… nothing that drops from a belongs to you.

the only times drops belong to a specific players is if “drops” is part of a payment for a service. such as chaos runs… but even in those, the runner wont want about 99% of what drops, and you will still be able to grab what u need from there much easier than from anything you could possibly kill. and is very likely to trade something u need, usually at a reduced priced if they would otherwise sell it as its saves time as they have an instant buyer. unless an item drops that the runner want to USE on a character or a HR you cant remotely afford chances are you will at least have the opportunity to trade for a drop you see… even if you are PAYING the drops you would otherwise get.

but if its not a service run… then drops dont belong to anyone, and the vast majority of the time (roughly 80%) the person doing the killing will get the drop and thats perfectly fair

Reading that garbage about gave me a stroke. But I will try and respond appropriately.

You and Jani are idiots. Jani is a famous troll I have discovered, and probably has no life outside of harassing anyone on here. To each their own. I have nothing against any of you, I simply don’t care. I just wanted people to know I was not trolling. Now since you want to feel entitled, by all means do so. I applaud you feeling like you have something tangible since obviously you do not anywhere else.

Yes, I purchased the game. Because I will play it. And have fun with it. I have hopes that the loot options I enjoy are put into effect or at least offered. Nothing lost nothing gain, no harm no foul.

Point of fact, I played online, it sucked. It was full of duping, hacking, cheating jerks. Had been 20 years ago, still is. I never felt entitled to “loot” as you put it, but if you had two braincells to rub together maybe you would have realized that I have had experience where a boss went down and the person I met online, took everything and left. On many occasions did this happen. To me, and others.

Jani, yes I do remember the loot system, which is why I asked my original question, I had high hopes it had changed because I did not like it before, a remaster may not be exactly like the original in some cases. I am not in the alpha if you will. I can only ask questions. Yes I remember the flying barb, thank you for stalking me in other threads btw.

Also the game was not about the loot Billymays, the game was about the greater evils. The loot was fun, but none of it matter until you got to higher difficulties.

Finally I dont need to make up false statements you are right, cause I didnt. I also dont need to fool anyone here because you can do that just fine on your own. As Jani so eloquently pointed out, apparently making a logical, reasoned step and asking a further probing question, is beyond him. While its not for the rest of us.

Anyway thats all I got, so good night, you guys have fun being angry internet people, and I truly hope you enjoy the game when its released. I know I will just as I enjoy other games.

1 Like

Lol. Hypocrisy on steroids.

Hi Drium!

No, thats not toxic Jani, or hypocritical. Its an accurate assessment of your moronic behavior

If you say. Then its sure must be true. I just wait till mods decide that is it allowed to call someone idiot or two braincelled.

Sure sure. I welcome that.

Inappropriate Language

This category includes language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Are a mildly inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions

I dont think you welcomes it.