Looking for transmogs EU softcore realm

In these cruel times can anyone help a poor soul and spare it from grinding by lending rare transmogs? I’ll pick the item up and give it back immediately. I’m looking for:

1. crossbow of corvus
  2. templar’s chain
  3. que-hegan’s will
  4. sungjae’s fury
  5. steffon’s heavy lance
  6. the clipper
  7. panther’s claw
  8. mace of crows

If there’s any collector out there playing on EU, I would highly appreciate any and all help. Cheers!

1 Like

I checked the Cosmetics tab of my EU, Softcore, Non-seasonal stash and these are what I have available…

1. Star Helm
  2. Star Pauldrons
  3. Lachdanan’s Stormshield
  4. The Reaper’s Kiss
  5. Man Prodder
  6. Sungjae’s Fury
  7. Kanai’s Skorn
  8. God Butcher
  9. Mace of the Crows
  10. Hand of Despair
  11. Amberwing
  12. Panther’s Claw
  13. Ghoul King’s Blade
  14. Crossbow of Corvus
  15. Rakanishu’s Blade
  16. The Butcher’s Cleaver

Send me a Friend’s request - Meteorblade#2266 - if you’d like me to share them to you.

2 Likes

Thanks! Msg you now! IT is indeed for softcore, NS EU

Edit: friend request sent. I also just found the two quinquennial swords which you don’t have and I can share with you

I just checked.
I don’t have any pending Friend requests.
I have both quinquennial sword transmogs already, just not the items to share.

[ EDIT ]
Rather than try and work out what went wrong with your request, I’ve sent you one.

EDIT: apparently almost everything was account bound. Has this changed during the past patches? I distinctly remember getting the rakanishu blade in that way a long time ago.

Meteorblade, thanks for offering to help

Well, despite our best efforts, could only get three transmogs to Alex. For some reason, despite transmog weapons being non account-bound, I dropped them all on the floor and it wouldn’t let him pick most of them up.

However, I do have a potential alternative for you. The person who shared the transmogs I was missing might do the same for you…
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17620481995#post-3
You could try sending him a Friend request and ask him nicely.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try that

As posted in another thread, the reason I couldn’t receive the transmogs is that they had been socketed with gifts. So, if anyone is willing to help me out, please do so. Thanks!

Resurrecting this one…

EU, Seasonal, I now have these available (and I haven’t been daft enough to use Ramaladni’s Gifts on them this time)…

1. Helm of the Cranial Crustacean
  2. Ghoul King’s Blade
  3. Amberwing
  4. The Reaper’s Kiss
  5. King Maker
  6. Man Prodder
  7. God Butcher

If you’re still looking for any of these re-add me.

Thanks for coming back to this, I appreciate it although I have all these transmogs. Still looking for the ones in the OP, most are the tedious mysterious chest ones.

King Maker is one of the transmogs in your OP…

[ EDIT ]
Got the God Butcher now.

Well it has mostly to do that I am blind and/or an idiot. Thanks again, I’ll add you when I come back from work.

Thanks Meteorblade! I updated the op with the remaining transmogs if anyone can help.