Looking for Semi-Casual Season Clan #EU

Hey everybody,

I play Diablo 3 since the release, after the first 6 ~ ish seasons active playing, I took a long break, just played season here and there, but with the end of season 22 I decided to commit more time in the future to Diablo 3 again.
My prefered characters are DH and Barb, played them, especially Bar, as a support character in groupruns.
Currently, I’m around Paragon 1050, playing most of the time with one of my friends or solo / public - this is one of my biggest points, I dont need a Clan who acts be like “if you are online in the game, you have to be on the Teamspeak-Server and MUST play with People from the clan” - I want a relaxed environment.
As well, I wont play every day in Season 23, but when I play, I want to focus on the gameplay and progress, so I’m quite semi-casual.
Back in the day, I leaded a small Clan myself, around 30-40 active Players - playing League of Legends and Call of Duty gave me enough experience for teamplay and following calls.

I’m 27 years old, using TS 3 and Discord (Discord highly prefered) for communications, would consider myself a funny and respectful person.

I hope to finde some nice ppl / clans for the next season.
Greetings & stay safe.

Hey there, I have just come across your post. I’m in a similar position as you, I’m looking for a friendly and causal clan to join. Did you have any luck finding one??

A quick look at the OP’s armoury page indicates they’re still clan-less so it would seem not.

I’m looking for a support barb for gems-up to 150.