Looking for a clan? We got you covered - Legacy Looters recruiting

Legacy Looters. We don’t have the most people… We don’t have the most hardcore player base for Diablo grinding to the top 5% BUT what we do have is fun. We understand people have real life obligations and plans so you will never be removed due to lack of activity. We are looking to rebuild our Diablo community and all players are welcome, seasoned and brand new players.

We have an active discord and have a strong passionate group of people regarding the Diablo franchise as well as other games. This is your open invitation, just let me know down below or message and I’ll send you the discord link.

This community is primarily an NA group of people but everyone is welcomed. I know this post is primarily for Diablo 3 but this community will include all Diablo games (Diablo 2, Diablo Immortal, Diablo 4) to clench your Diablo needs!

We also have cookies, message me if interested!

2 Likes

id be interested in joining the discord

I’m definitely interested in joining, Im very active but getting lonely by myself… could use some friends to run with.

I’d be interested as well - DLAres#1711 is my bnet

Id be intrested in joining

I’m intested if you guys have a group that does Seasons.

I’m interested in joining! Getting back into the swing of things after IRL got in the way :upside_down_face: Sunniee#1727 is my btag.

I’d be interested in joining as well

i would like to join the discord server btag Chabo#1209

Hi guys, I’d Like to John ur community :slight_smile:

Greg1986#2480 please add if you would like